Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Igor Castro Chucre
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Igor Castro Chucre!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Don't add it. As you can see on top of your screen (the green box which we call sitenotice), you aren't allowed to add trivia as of now. Please refrain from adding any trivia until it's allowed again. Thanks in advance! TyraniThrone 17:58, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
Talk page comments
Hey, I wanted to let you know that you're not permitted to remove comments from your talk page. That includes the welcome template and any messages users leave for you. Please don't do it again. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:21, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
Excuse me. I need to ask. Where did you get that title from? It sounds very fake. Second, how did you translate it? Because I just ran through that "title" in Google Translate and got the same sentence, which is very awkward sounding. Ataro (talk) 01:21, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- I looked it up. It's confirmed as an event on the episode on that date. 「にはアイリスのカイリューvsヒカリのマンムー」 as the title isn't 100% though based on my quick research. -tc²₆tc26- 01:29, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- If it is from Pokémon Fan then I must remind you that it has a tendency to use taglines, instead of the actual episode titles. The title is not confirmed, and it is not on 2ch either. That's why I have deleted the article. If there is a legit source available to back it up, then feel free to drop a message on my talk page, I'll unprotect the article. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 01:35, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know, it appears normal for me, did you attemp to use the edit button near of the titles, or the edit button on the top of the screen?--Igor (talk) 17:26, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Alex, you can't edit userspace articles because you're in the abuse user group.--電禅Den Zen 17:37, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Done. You can just add it by changing the value of the screen parameter from "no" to "hd" (
screen=hd). --超龍「Chao」 17:20, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
See the template in your article for Kotetsu's Lucario? Yes, it means do not edit under any circumstances while it's active. I know it's your page, but it'd be nice to respect that. Ataro (talk) 11:47, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm really bad at interpretation, usually I don't have idea of what some templates are saying. I understood: "If this page is not edited in several hours, remove the template". What did it really mean?--Igor (talk) 11:50, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- Just one more thing: if it is in use, does it mean that is worthy of being part of Bulbapedia? If it is, can you please warn me quickly, because I want to be the one to move the page.
Power items and breeding
Hey, I noticed back in 2012 you added to the EV-enhancing item page that they could be used to pass down IVs in Platinum. Why did you believe this was the case? I'm pretty sure it was a new feature in HGSS, and other users have tested it and found it to not be the case. --SnorlaxMonster 14:40, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- I conducted a few tests (about 2-3, nearly the chance of getting a shiny), the last one I mentioned, I guess I was just lucky then. Then I added recklessly because I thought it was the case, my bad.
- Off-topic: Do you know where I can change my username? I was a kid when I did my account, thinking it was a wikia and then I realized my mistake months later of where I had put my full name into.--Igor (talk) 00:24, 18 December 2014 (UTC)