|| This talk page is for Bulbapedia discussions ONLY. For the Archives and Bulbanews; please use the appropriate talk page, or you may e-mail your comments/questions to me. Contact details may be found on my user page.
|| Note to all users who wish to leave a message|
I will reply on this talk page. I do not like breaking discussions up onto multiple talk pages.
Datamined Images again
I asked the person who posted what I linked you earlier, and I got a PM back saying "Same guy who does the pastebin datamines (SciresM) according to this post", linking this (see post #2) as a reference.
I went ahead and directly contacted him here, so you can follow up on that if you want to confirm it's all right; I'll start breaking them up for now into individual files as I don't think there will be a problem, but will wait for confirmation before uploading anything. I also found a free online tool that does transparency (which is good since I can't spend $70 on PSP right now), so I'll look into that for adding transparency; it seems easy enough to use. I'm still working on Battle Trozei data, with the ten main areas pretty much documented now (as complete as possible through Area 8, with 7-5 and 7-6 not being playable yet and completely based on videos while 9 and 10 still have some confirmations I want to make on top of the video research), but breaking this into images should be a simple matter since they're all in order. I'll keep an eye out for oddities (like the double Vivillon) and Megas); I'll probably eventually put them all into place so that the template can be converted over and everything can be used the instant it's added as it's already on the server that way (we can then use Megas too). CycloneGU (talk) 02:20, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for letting me know. I have created a summary template on the Archives for the icons. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 06:19, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
Hi. I have noticed that both the Pokéteca and the LANDpedia are down and that Pokémoncetral has removed them from there list of Encyclopædiæ Pokémonis members since they are down so I am wondering if we should do the same and remove them since they do not work anyway? I ask you this question because you are a member of the editorial board. --Raltseye (talk) 10:00, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- We're looking into this, so please do not change anything at this time. Thanks, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 06:19, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
I have messaged this too to Jo The Marten, but I realized she is currently on hiatus. I don't want to write more manually, so here is the message I sent to her:
Because you are the Project Games leader, I want to show you my SpotPass article. I think it meets the notability requirements, and if StreetPass has its own article, so shouldn't SpotPass have one too? So, can it be mainspaced? Thank you! --~~ThePokémonFanSince1995~~-- 07:12, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
I hope you can respond. Thank you! --~~ThePokémonFanSince1995~~-- 11:06, 12 June 2015 (UTC)
- We'll review your article draft, and we will take any necessary actions. Thank you for forwarding this to me. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 06:19, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
Archiving talk pages
Is there an ideal size a talk page mist reach before it has to be archived? → PikaTepig999 07:06, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
- There is no specific policy on how large a talk page must be before it can be archived, nor a maximum size that archiving becomes mandatory. However, most common archiving levels have been ~50,000 bytes at the lowest and ~100,000 bytes at the highest. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 07:12, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
- My talk page size has reached 95 KB (98,159 bytes); so I can archive it, right? → PikaTepig999 08:57, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
- Correct. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 10:42, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
Those New Templates
Just so I know what's going on and I'm not surprised, where are those new Shuffle and Battle Trozei templates meant to be used? Once I'm done all the stage data and have caught everything myself, I'll be going through and grabbing all the attack power and ability data for another List page, anyway, so that might be something I can help with as well (for Battle Trozei, got pretty much all but a few for Shuffle already). CycloneGU (talk) 05:17, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
- I am developing an overhaul for the side game data table, but it is currently incomplete, so the templates won't be put into use yet. It is my intention, though, to have them put into use in the very near future. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 05:24, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
- All right. No rush on that, of course, just was wondering about them. Still will be until Sunday before I put my table together, anyway, as that's the earliest I can have everything caught with how Safari Jungle operates (purposely started on Monday with Unown A there). CycloneGU (talk) 05:33, 1 July 2015 (UTC)