What makes you say that? I'm just curious cause a lot of people are thinking Plague doctor or something else because it's apparently just as small as Diglett. Dialgafan1 (talk) 19:41, 11 July 2013 (UTC)
- It may evolve to grow a body and some legs, to carry on the theme. Xolotl (talk) 21:01, 11 July 2013 (UTC)
"Spritzee's fragrance changes based on its diet." - A flamingo's coloration changes based on it's diet. Most are pink because of the seafood they ingest in the form of shrimp, algae, fish, etc. But there are other colors out there. Any google search on Flamingo, color, and diet will pop up a few resources for you. As such, anyone who doesn't believe it's based on a flamingo are just in denial now. :P Myzou (talk) 23:19, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
Looks like it could be based on a plague doctor, with the face shape, Healer ability, and the perfume theme (plague doctor masks were filled with perfume since it was thought that the plague spread via its smell). - unsigned comment from Silverlucario (talk • contribs)
I was gonna' add this to the Origins section, but this page cannot yet be edited by non-mods. ~~ArtemiSerebii~~
- spritz means to spray/sprinkle a small amount of liquid and -ee is a suffix added to objects; therefore, Spritzee could stand for "the Pokémon that is sprayed lightly", aka, "the perfume Pokémon". Richi3f (talk) 04:49, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
- I'm thinking maybe, though, it has something to do with "sprite". "sprite /sprīt/ Noun An elf or fairy." (quote Google's definition) Do you think this may be included as well? q~Bisumito~p 15:35, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Spritzee
Its Korean name is 슈쁘 Syuppeu.
- Shortened transliteration of its Japanese name.
I've noticed in-game that male Spritzee seem to be more common then female ones, especially when hatching Spritzee eggs. Perhaps Spritzee's gender ratio is three males to one female (despite its feminine-looking evolution)? --The Truth aka Relicant 14:24, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
@Staff. I have a Picture of the Sachet
I was on the global link page when I saw a Spritzee I traded for a Slowking. I gave the Spritzee a Sachet to hold, and in the summary of the trade on the site, it had a picture of the Sachet. I took a screen shot and then cropped it and saved as a png image. Would it be helpful to upload it; or do you guys want to try and wait until you hack and rip or whatever the game? Yamitora1 (talk) 11:01, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- Chances are that's the Global Link artwork, not the game sprite. I have all of the Global Link art, I just need to upload them... example --SnorlaxMonster 11:13, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- I think your right about it being global link artwork. The King's Rock looks like an enlarged version of the game sprite, but the Sachet has a different style. Shame we haven't been able to update the game sprites yet, all the gen VI Pokémon still have that ? blank icon and we're forced to use non-Sugimori art work for several Pokémon. It throws off the whole flow and style of the site. Yamitora1 (talk) 13:19, 27 December 2013 (UTC)