Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Silverlucario!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
- Please, please use link templates. Not Deoxys, but Deoxys. The first is a disambig, the other isn't. Tina δ♫ 18:19, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --SnorlaxMonster 09:50, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Crud sorry; I just noticed I made four edits instead of the allowed three >_< Won't happen again. Frezgle 09:54, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, and Meloetta appear in the Mapless Street in the Japanese version. It may be possible that it's Japanese-version exclusive to find them there. If you cannot find them and they are not on the setlist of the dungeon during the mapless street, then a note can be made that they are only found there in the Japanese version. ㄱ쉰 G50 15:09, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
Even though you do have the required links, how your signature is displayed is the problem. Currently, the "username" in the signature is shown as Frezgle, which appears to have no connection to your username, which is Silverlucario. As per the signature policy, signatures must reflect a user's username, in part or in whole. So, please change your signature so others can tell that you typed those messages. Thanks! Berrenta (talk) 20:36, 30 August 2014 (UTC)
- Just noticed your userpage mentions that you go by Frezgle. Sorry that I didn't see that at first. However, not many can see the connection between the two names initially, so just to be safe, try to change it. (You could have both aliases shown if you want, as long as the two mentioned together don't exceed the length.) Berrenta (talk) 20:40, 30 August 2014 (UTC)