Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I don't think we should merge this with the Pokéthlon article. With a little working, I think this article can work fine on its own. We don't have Contest category merged in with Pokémon Contest, do we? In fact, this article is bigger than Contest category. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 00:45, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Actually the Contest category article is bigger though I do agree that this shouldn't merge. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 00:48, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
I support the merge of this into Pokéthlon, and also now that it has been brought to attention the merge of Contest category into Pokémon Contest#Contest Categories. A few larger articles are so much more valuable than lots of tiny ones. —darklordtrom 19:45, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with Trom. This is good info, but I think it would be better if it were integrated into Pokéthlon. ZestyCactus 02:58, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Merge. This just seems better with Pokélathon. -- 00:33, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed just minor details are needed for the merge since there is too little in this article. -Tyler53841 19:54, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
I don't think they should be merged if the Pokéthlon article is to remain similar as it is now, but if that were to change... I suppose merging may be beneficial. I think, for the moment, they are fine seperate. Samjohn95 23:42, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
- Has it been decided yet if the pages should be merged. This article appears to be substantial. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 01:50, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Flying type and Jump stat
should it be noted that most pokemon that excel at the jumping competitions are flying types?Sparky 22:56, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- No, I don't think that's really relevant. It's kinda obvious.--ポケモン恋人(離す)(貢献) 07:08, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- Some guy in the Pokédome mentions that flying pokemon (or maybe he said birds, I would have to look again) have an advantage at the Disc Catch, but I haven't experimented with it.