From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
a shiny hunting tip
I believe it is a good idea to list the poke balls you should use and places to go without moves like teleport, explosion, ect. - unsigned comment from Natnew (talk • contribs)
Helpful hint for Pokemon XY
Use a Pokemon that has the move of Sweet scent to attract hordes.
These Pokemon are:
Oddish - Route 6
Illumise - Route 7
Combee - Route 4
--SpilledTea (talk) 01:03, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- Much as I appreciate the hint, I kinda already knew this. To get an idea of how long I knew this for, I got a level 13 Illumise off Wonder Trade I started carrying with me purely for Sweet Scent usage. She is now level 100. I almost never used her in battle, that's 99% Exp. Share right there. I've EV trained Pokémon and gotten multiple Shinies by Sweet Scenting to attract hordes. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 03:27, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
i have seen some comments or whatever by you that were unsigned. please sign them. --Valehd (tAlk) 01:37, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
- His signature is the unsigned comment. He set his signature to look like that.--ForceFire 02:35, 2 February 2015 (UTC
- WAT? --Valehd (tAlk) 01:31, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I did it some time ago pretty much for the lulz. You can tell it from actual unsigned templates by the presence of a timestamp, like so; - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 02:24, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- oh. --Valehd (tAlk) 00:50, 8 February 2015 (UTC)