The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --ㄱ쉰 G50 17:15, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I have noticed that you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently, and have made a total of 11 userspace edits today. Please do not edit the userspace any more, as the userspace policy limits the amount you can edit your userpage: No more than three edits per day (by UTC), and you must contribute to the mainspace more than you edit your user page(s). This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our servers. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal page(s). The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your user page(s). Thank you. --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 17:36, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
Please talk to a staff member before doing a big restructure of a page, like on type expert. Merely using a monotype team at one time is not enough to be considered a type expert — for example, Sina only has two Pokemon on her team the only time she's battled, which is way too small to prove whether she's a type expert or not. Thanks. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 22:02, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
- I have wanted to make this page look better and more clear, so I have showed how it was looking in my mind. About criteria for being an expert - I have added Sina because she is as much type expert as Viola who also has only two known Pokemon. What about Agatha if only 3/5 of her Pokemon are ghost? She is more like Poison type specialist, so what exactly your criteria is? It still isn't clear enough for me.--Dominikololo (talk) 09:49, 25 January 2017 (UTC)
- First of all, please keep discussion on the same talk page. Since I started the discussion here, you should reply here instead of going to my talk page, which splits up the discussion onto separate pages, making it difficult for others to follow.
- If you want to show how you think a page could look better, you should make an example in your userspace — for example, at — and present it to a staff member for approval.
- As for Sina, I am not the arbiter of that. I'm just passing along the judgment that has been determined in the page history and talk page for Sina. I believe Force Fire was the staff member who made the decision, so you should take it up with him if you disagree with his judgment. Until he changes his mind, though, the judgment stands as it does now: Sina does not have enough Pokemon to judge accurately whether she's an Ice-type expert or not.
- As for Agatha, she is explicitly called a Ghost-type specialist in the games and in other official materials. As for Viola, the Gym guide explicitly calls her a Bug-type specialist as well. Explicit official judgment trumps observation of team composition. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:01, 25 January 2017 (UTC)