YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Notable? I somewhat think so, this is the first I heard of an anime character owning a legendary Pokémon, maybe, but did it have anything to do with the plot? MoldyOrange 04:25, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- Not that I'm aware of. But I also have not seen the episode it appeared in, so I really shouldn't talk... --PAK Man Talk 04:27, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
So what makes Regice get its own article but not Regirock and Registeel? None of them had more prominent appearances then the other two.
----HoennMaster 17:34, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Probably since it was the Pokémon Ash beat to win the Battle Frontier. You are right that all of them had the same screentime. Jmath 18:23, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I have not seen the episode, but according to Dogasu's Backpack, Regice kept its Japanese voice. It can't be Bill Rogers voicing it. I know in the movie, it sounded female to me. --PAK Man Talk 03:24, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Dogasu's Backpack is wrong it says Rcahael Lillis is Charmander and Bulbasaur and that Eric Stuart was Charizard Livinlarge18 22:21, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- The Sealed Chamber Brandon was referring to is an anime-only location. The Battle Pyramid was parked near Pewter City when Ash first visited and later situated itself in Fennel Valley, and since the anime's version of the original Battle Frontier took place in Kanto (yes, Tohjo Falls is located fully within Kanto despite its slogan), the Sealed Chamber Brandon went to to unseal Regice is most definitely not the same Sealed Chamber where players unseal the Regis in the Generation III (the game Sealed Chamber is in Hoenn). --Shiningpikablu252 02:23, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
The genders shouldn't say "none" because it's not confirmed that legendary pokemon are genderless in the anime... (GT4GTR 02:35, 16 December 2008 (UTC))