The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
List of archives:
- 1 Um....
- 2 DP150 screenshot
- 3 WTH indeed
- 4 Removing content from articles
- 5 Knock it off
- 6 Erika's Gloom
- 7 Any particular species to recommend?
- 8 Project Globe
- 9 Twelve-on-Six Battle
- 10 Marcus's head shot
- 11 Sinnoh League Victors eps
- 12 Meowth
- 13 This has been standard for some time
- 14 Hindi names
- 15 NegaiShipping
- 16 Personality
- 17 Happy Birthday!
- 18 Aerial Ace
- 19 Anime names
...Any particular reason you removed all the information I put on the Shellder article about Marilyn's Shellder? I was under the impression that articles need more information, not less. And why change the caption? That WAS Marilyn's Shellder, was it not? Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 22:30, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- All of that information could've been added to the synopsis section.... And about the caption, she is a COTD anyway, so basically unimportant in the long run. J-J-M 22:34, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
This was TTE's edit summary when he first added the image. "Even if this screenshot's from DP151 or something, we need to use it." Stop removing it. It can always be removed if it's proved not to be from the episode. --ケンジのガール 22:20, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- It's a summary for the episode from Newtype. I just said that because the info was ridiculous. But since it's from a credible source, it can be trusted. J-J-M 20:54, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
Removing content from articles
Listen. In case you didn't know, I am the leader of Project Anime and I do what sees fit. Got that? I'm sick of having these confrontations with you. I wish that you would respect my authority. Saying an article shouldn't be expanded makes no sense at all. It was useful information. So leave it alone and let it go please. --ケンジのガール 21:58, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
Knock it off
Stop changing Brandon's Regis to "At Snowpoint Temple". You have no proof that Brandon is going to leave them there. Until it's confirmed that he will leave them there, they are still in his party. I don't want to have to undo you again. This is your final warning. --ケンジのガール 06:23, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
don't redirect these sort of articles without cheking with us first. There's been a lot of debate regarding each article. You can't make these decisions on your own. --electAbuzzzz 21:51, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- Okay then. Sorry about that. J-J-M 22:23, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
Any particular species to recommend?
I was initially startled and slightly offended when you removed the bulk of the details I added for the Physiology section for Nidorina. However, I acknowledge that it was a logical decision, and thus, I ask if there are any species articles that really need further description, where my specialties will be actually needed. - unsigned comment from Steph (talk • contribs)
- None of the species articles need the minor details to be explained. More general info wouldn't be too bad. J-J-M 13:21, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Hi. Adyniz started a page for Project Globe: User:Adyniz/Pokémon in South Asia. If you're interested to help so that your country will have a page on Bulbapedia, I would suggest you talk to Adyniz and offer your help. Thanks. --electAbuzzzz 15:11, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- Hey J-J-M, its me adyniz (from DPf for more surity :P). I need your help for the article Pokémon in South Asia and I really mean it. Please feel free to edit it whenever you are free. Thanks --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 15:48, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
Most things in trivia aren't important per se, which is why they go under trivia. For instance, is it really that important that Kingdra can't learn Flamethrower? The things that are truly important aren't considered trivial and usually go under a section other than trivia.--Gou 23:33, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Marcus's head shot
If you think the headshot was better, why not revert the picture in the archives instead of posting it as an article that needs a better picture? You know what- I'll do it for you. --Hmdwgf 00:19, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
- Could you undo the other pics as well? The headshots were better for all of them. J-J-M 21:18, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
Sinnoh League Victors eps
- Yes, they can from an annual monthly schedule, and besides, CN doesn't have Sinnoh League Victors on its site yet, so those are wrong. --HoennMaster 16:33, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
The title of tomorrow's episode hints at Meowth leaving. Until this is confirmed either way, Meowth shouldn't be put in future episodes' articles as if his presence there was confirmed. That would actually fall under the heading of speculation. So yeah. Wait until tomorrow, please? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 22:00, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
This has been standard for some time
I know that you aren't a native speaker of the language and that you are probably too busy now to do it, but if you could find some time, could you please help in converting the move names to Hindi? the English pronunciations of the names are already there on the pages. Thanks in advance.--Sher-e-Bengal- 12:35, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Really can't help you there with that. I just don't know Hindi enough to translate stuff. Sorry ^^; J-J-M 12:39, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
I do not understand what is wrong with what I put under the description. Other ships have more under their description than that. If it's about making references to other ships then why do others, like WishfulShipping for example, allude to other ships? Shouldn't these other ships remove their references, as well? --Gohan5 06:23, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- It should go after history. Since most of the time, it mentions stuff that are already in the other sections. J-J-M 23:22, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
It seems you have a habit of changing the names to anime terms, such as meteonite to meteorite, and Connoisseurer to Connoisseur. Both of these terms are officially used in the anime, and are not errors that need fixing. It would be advisable that you look into the series, or ask about it before editing these and future terms. Chances are it's not a mistake. Thanks. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 15:51, 28 May 2011 (UTC)