YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Mamepato's voice actor is listed for this episode. Doesn't that mean it's gonna appear??RBK 22:35, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
Oh well is there any other known characters that mamepato's voice actor voices??RBK 00:00, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
Oh ok well hopefully it appears it needs some air lol.RBK 00:14, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
There seems to be a dispute on who (if anyone) is catching this Tsutarja (although I think it's pretty obvious). Should we lock this until it airs next week, just in case? - Chosen of Mana 13:40, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Idk but there is no edit wars or conflicts here so I think it should stay un-protected till something like that happens. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:44, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
In the preview, doesn't Ash say that it'd be good for his team to have a Grass-type Pokémon? I know the synopsis are added using some texts found in some important place (I don't remember quite well, I think CoroCoro?) and it becomes like "official" but, if someone (me :D) were to add that from the preview, would it be wrong and get deleted?YukitoOoO 20:37, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, nevermind...YukitoOoO 15:15, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- It's not whole team yet.----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 12:15, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Ash now owns every grass type starter... Again.
- It's already on his page. Why should it be here? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ 20:57, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Didn't Jessie attempt to capture Tsutarja in this episode. Someone deleted it saying it does not count if the Pokéball doesn't make contact with the Pokémon in question. But Ash's failure to capture Weedle in the third episode was recorded and Ash had not even thrown the Pokéball. Should this be in the important events section?--EpicShadow 01:00, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- YES. Also, Ash did throw the Poké Ball, but Weedle had already fled at that point. Anyway, whether or not the ball hit the Pokémon, the trainer still threw a ball at it, and in any case, that clearly shows intent to capture. A small detail like whether or not the ball made contact is irrelevant. In fact, based on this, I think I'll go ahead and re-add it. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 01:04, 14 November 2010 (UTC)