Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
so what all do i have to do before i can make my userpage?--Burgundy 04:31, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Make a certain number of edits to the mainspace (any page without a prefix such as Talk:, User talk:, etc) and wait a certain amount of time. The Editorial Board are keeping the exact time and number of edits secret to prevent users doing the bare minimum for editing their userpage and then just spamming that. Werdnae (talk) 04:36, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- thank you, and btw, am i allowed to know that certain number? :P --Burgundy 04:39, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --—darklordtrom 07:49, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry. I guess I got a little bit carried away. I'll go back to editing the mainspace.--Burgundy 07:54, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
Read the welcome template, or simply look at the top of the page when you're editing a talk page. But just in case you can't be bothered doing that, I'll tell you now. Four tildes (~~~~), or you can click the signature button. You must sign all of your talk page comments, and if you forget to sign, please don't resign it later.--Pokélova! 05:39, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
If anyone wants to edit them, feel free.--Burgundy 01:28, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
Your Pokemon articles
Four of those Pokémon articles you created under your name were already deleted before because of notability issues. And I highly doubt those Pokémon will ever appear in the anime again. They will probably never be mainspaced. I just don't see the point of them being in your namespace if they won't be mainspaced.--ケンジのガール 00:18, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Iris's Kibago and Takuto's Darkrai do have a chance. Actually, Kibago will definitely be mainspaced one day because it's a main character Pokémon. Focus your attention on that one especially. --ケンジのガール 00:18, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I really had hopes for Paul's Weavile though. I suppose what you said is true. And I'll try to keep Darkrai and Kibago up to date with new information coming out.--Burgundy 01:56, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- Cool, much appreciated :)--Burgundy 22:22, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
About this...it's putting a frightening number of links on the Wanted Pages.
I got a question...
On the recent changes page, what does the (+371), (-95), etc. mean?--Burgundy 02:44, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- The number of bytes added or removed from the page. —♥ Jellotalk 02:47, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, okay thanks--Burgundy 02:48, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
You clicked the "edit top of page" link didn't you. Just FYI that link breaks whenever there's an ampersand in the title, so you'll need to edit the whole page if there is. Werdnae (talk) 01:46, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. But I clicked on the [+] though, if that makes any difference.--Burgundy 01:49, 1 February 2011 (UTC)