From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, That'sBupkis!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just wanted to tell you that if are going to use this page as your signature, that is not allowed for two reasons 1. no signature pages are allowed 2. no images in signatures are allowed. Please read the signature policy page if you have any more questions. Thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 11:53, 30 October 2016 (UTC)
- Just to explain a little further, images will cause stress to the server and will make talk page take longer to load. Signature templates will also cause stress to the server, as if it gets changed, every instance of the template being used gets changed.--ForceFire 13:00, 30 October 2016 (UTC)