From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pedraito!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Pedraito/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Heya and welcome
I noticed your Ash's Charizard page worries, about trying to add a picture. Have you uploaded the image to the Bulbagarden Archives because I can't find it there?--Clarky13 18:15, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Replied on my page.--Clarky13 18:49, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Just a heads-up
I noticed that you have been altering Ash's Charizard quite a few times. Do you know you can use the Show Preview button to see how the page gets before actually changing it? And you should always do so, ok? =) Mr. Charlie 18:19, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Until we get a better reason to leave that pic in, we're leaving it out. Just because it looks stronger in your pic doesn't make it a good one. J-J-M and I have already removed it from the two articles you put it in. --Alpha TotodileRWAR!! 21:17, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- And even though this is resolved now, everyone involved should be aware of the image reversion policy that's in place. In short, no one touches the images without discussion beforehand, because (as we've seen) it leads to edit wars. — THE TROM — 05:04, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Apparently you didn't listen to us. Because of that, I protected the article so that no one may edit it for two weeks. --ケンジのガール 05:11, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Good thing I saw that here before I criticized you for your english. --AlphaTotodile 00:56, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Keep up the uploading of the higher-res new art of the Pokémon. TTEchidna 23:22, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Look before you came here we established that the anime section of Charazard only need one image. Random Chaos Was here☃ 13:54, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
It's just a random Charazard. If everyone put pichures they thinked of the Pokémon on its page, we would be crazy over run after a while. Random Chaos Was here☃ 14:10, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
There all owend by importent people. That Charozard is nobodys. Random Chaos Was here☃ 14:34, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
I fixed Venasure, and its not a mater of like its a mater of importance. Random Chaos Was here☃ 14:47, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Jessie dos not keep that Charazard and it dos not do anything really important. We don't need this pic Random Chaos Was here☃ 15:08, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
You put it right back up. That pic is not needed. Random Chaos Was here☃ 23:23, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
Due to the Bulbapedia:Image reversion policy, both of you were blocked due to edit warring over an image. I was supposed to do it for 9 days, but I got generous. Hopefully, this teaches both of you a lesson to not edit war over an image. Next time, talk to an administrator, or maybe even the head of images (me), instead of pointless edit warring that accomplishes nothing. Have a good day. MaverickNate 15:13, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
You've been making too many edits to the
User talk: namespace lately. Please take your conversations to the forums, a chatroom, e-mail, an IM service, or something similar, as that many edits will slow down the server. --ForceFire 03:53, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- OK! I'll do it! Pedraito 03:55, 24 January 2010 (UTC)