From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Huntress!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Is there any reason why you are adding Template:Fact to seemingly random TCG articles? Mr. Daikon (talk) 20:57, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
- It's because there isn't any reference to confirm that the information is correct.Huntress (talk) 20:59, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
- It's pretty clear from the images of the cards what set they're from. Mr. Daikon (talk) 21:01, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
- How I looked at Pachirisu and didn't see anything?Huntress (talk) 21:04, 9 December 2019 (UTC)