|Talk Page Archives|
Hi eggface. Lemme just tell you the first thing about Bulba: read the manual of style. Otherwise I'll have to blackmail you into submission with that certain picture of a certain cumulonimbus on the horizon. TTEchidna 03:43, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'm reading it right now, so you can kindly back away from that picture of said weather phenomenon. I may be a newb, but I'm not a total newb... =_= Darkeiya 03:49, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Hey, eggy?
- 2 TTEfansite
- 3 AIM
- 4 lol hi
- 5 Omg
- 6 May I direct your attention to...
- 7 Forums
- 8 Archives help
- 9 Sock report
- 10 Rocket Executives
- 11 Troll account
- 12 Nuzlocke Challenge
- 13 New Project
- 14 Protection on Ranger 3 articles
- 15 koromori
- 16 Route 1 (Kanto)
- 17 And what
- 18 The Order of the Glitch
- 19 Offensive usernames?
- 20 Victini (Pokemon)
- 21 Protected "Bulbasaur (Pokémon)" article
- 22 Small issue
- 23 Anime Pic for Bulbagarden Archives
- 24 Heya
- 25 The legendary's names
- 26 I have Black and White animations.
- 27 Football Player (Trainer class)
- 28 Sorry to bother, it's just I'm a bit antsy to get on with it...
- 29 :3
- 30 Hey, Christine...
- 31 Unprotect Sand Rush
- 32 Sunny Day
- 33 Username change?
- 34 Question
|Nova ♥ Neo|
Oh, but of course. I'll put it up later, okay, potato? ♥ Darkeiya 01:12, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Well, for your info. I am 14 and (I know TTE will never forgive me for this but) it has to be said: GET A LIFE! I didn't actually create TTEism so you're jumping to conclusions and finally, OK, I like TTE, So what? Its not for you to decide... PichuLover JibbaJabba | 'BoutMe | Party
- No... Do you want an invite back? ~ overgrownsol 04:54, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Love the name of your Staraptor, I lol'd XP
P.S. I hate to be a scientific name grammar Nazi but genus names are capitalized, but you have interesting names nonetheless, I never would have thought of them :) --StaraptorEmpoleon 07:42, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome, I love biology so yeah :) --StaraptorEmpoleon 23:09, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- Eh... depends. What do you want to use it for? --Darkeiya talk to me! 22:39, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
May I direct your attention to...
- TTE says that we're planning to re-rip the animated Crystal sprites, so don't worry about those. As for the rest of the transparentizing, I'll get right on it. --Darkeiya talk to me! 03:02, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks! ht14 02:59, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Believe me, dude, I'm doing my best. Perhaps it might interest you to download GIMP and aid me in the transparenting process~? --Darkeiya talk to me! 00:56, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Your inquiry is a little vague. Is the latter a sock of the former, or are they both socks of an existing user? --Darkeiya talk to me! 01:01, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- The game was leaked a few days early, so we've decided to go ahead with the article changes. --Darkeiya talk to me! 04:55, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, it most certainly is. Looks like it's already been taken care of, but thanks for the alert! --Darkeiya talk to me! 21:34, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- I had no intention of shooting down the challenge by deleting the page. I was merely clearing the page for the move of a more in-depth article of the subject, which has been successfully completed.
- Additionally, don't delete talk page comments, even those which you made-- I believe there is a policy against that. --Darkeiya talk to me! 04:45, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
I want a question. I would like to create a new project that aims to write more comprehensive articles about the Pokémon Ranger games. What should I do? My aim for that is to improve the many stubs about Almia, Fiore and Oblivia. Donnaclus-Talk with me here!
- First off, it's excellent to see that you want to contribute to the Ranger portion of the games. (Any deities that may exist would certainly know that the games need the love!) However, we already have projects that would encompass your ideas. Project Games might be what you're looking for, if perhaps more general. If you're looking to improve articles relating to Almia, Fiore and Oblivia as regions, you can always look into Project Locations.
- To make a long story short, the projects tend to be general in their scope but that doesn't mean you can't contribute to specifics in that section. Hope that answers your question! If it doesn't, feel free to ask more. --Darkeiya talk to me! 02:46, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
Protection on Ranger 3 articles
- Because I have a lot of work to do on them, and have a specific plan as to how those articles will be constructed, so I'd prefer that no one touches them in the meantime. 00:58, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
when i tried to add koromori as a pokemon article it said you protected it. arceusLX leveled up! 19:40, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. I protected it to prevent premature creation. We barely know anything about Koromori at this point in time, and the little that we do know isn't good enough to constitute a species article. Once we learn more, an admin will create the page. --Darkeiya talk to me! 00:35, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
Why not? It's been confirmed that Isshu will have a Route 1 as well, so disambiguation is needed. --Shiny Noctowl 02:29, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- We don't know anything about Isshu's Route 1 yet except for the fact that it exists. It is far too soon to be making an article on it, or to be creating disambiguation pages. We will deal with it eventually, but not right now. --Darkeiya talk to me! 02:33, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Exactly was the purpose of reverting all of my edits? I thought the purpose of any wiki was to be as concurrent as possible? Why would you want one page to say "<insert name> is generderless" and another page to say "this species has no gender" ? Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
- Please look more carefully at the pages that I had reverted instead of just going by the edit summary. While the edit summaries did say that I undid your edits, I also adjusted all of them in the undo window to say "<insert name> is a genderless species" in the revision, which ultimately is what makes more sense and is consistent with the rest of the pages.
- Additionally, reverting a reversion constitutes as edit warring and is a blockable offense, particularly if the one you are edit warring with is an administrator. --Darkeiya talk to me! 21:49, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
The Order of the Glitch
You deleted the page. Why? I got rid of the list of members, isn't that the only thing on it that wasn't allowed? Without a list of members, it is impossible to mistake for any kind of friend listing. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 12:24, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- Even without the list of members, the Order of the Glitch still behaves much in the way that a club does. The Editorial Board has voted that clubs belong on the forums and not on Bulbapedia. --Darkeiya talk to me! 19:52, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
You know, I'm not to sure who to bother for this, so I figured I'd start with you. Anyway, in my recent sweeping welcome template adding, I've found two possibly offensive usernames that just kinda... sneak by the no bad words clause and haven't placed a template yet. Would you mind just telling me if their usernames are okay so I can welcome them? ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Bother me here. 17:56, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- They've been taken care of. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and an additional thank you for exercising good judgement with welcoming users with such blatantly inappropriate names. --Darkeiya talk to me! 03:10, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. But today, I got this: "Sulo3131 (Talk | contribs) created new account User:Pisagor2121" in the creation log and I take it that someone made another account, or is that just nothing? I welcomed the former, but I wasn't sure if I should do the same for the latter. ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Bother me here. 14:27, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, the article's been mainspaced? Don't worry, the redirect has now been created. --Darkeiya talk to me! 23:35, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Protected "Bulbasaur (Pokémon)" article
From Bulbasaur (Pokémon)'s discussion page:
T: Wouldn't it simply read better if the third-person pronoun 'it' was replaced by 'Bulbasaur' in a lot of cases on this page? I'm thinking specifically about the top of the article, but I'm sure small changes like that could be made to the rest of it. TomasOMeachair 18:12, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
L: I understand what you're saying about the 'it' problem in the first paragraph of the article, but it isn't good to say 'Bulbasaur' over and over again. It's repetitive, and slightly awkward to use the same word over and over again. Also, don't forget to sign your post by type the four tildes. ^^ Littlmiget123 17:18, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
T: Sorry, I didn't know that was a rule. I'll do that from now on.
I'm not saying we replace *every* instance of 'it' with 'Bulbasaur', but there are cases where it's not totally clear what the 'it' is referring to - you can understand what it's referring to if you apply a bit of common sense, obviously, but the issue's more one of grammar than anything else.
I will say that I'm in no way an authority on style or English grammar (other than having it as a first language), so I'm completely open to advice/correction/direction. I don't seem to be able to edit the page myself, which is why I haven't gone and replaced 'it' with 'Bulbasaur' where I thought it was needed. TomasOMeachair 18:12, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
L: The page seems to be protected, so I would ask one of the admins to do it. Put a message on their talk page and request an edit. That's what I usually do. Littlmiget123 19:44, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
Can you do anything about this? Sorry for bothering you with such a small thing. Thanks very much =] TomasOMeachair 20:09, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
The Rival page sprite template section is having an alignment problem with the new rivals from Black and White and the positioning with the B and W symbols are out of alignment. I have been trying and previewing to fix it but with no actual success mainly due to my lack of experience with that type of template. If you have a minute can you fix it? -Tyler53841 02:24, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
Anime Pic for Bulbagarden Archives
Hi there, sory to bother you, but I need to upload a pic from the Anime to the Bulbapedia Archives, but it says I need to get an Admin's permission first? I tried uploading anyway but it told me that only Admins can upload. To be specific, the pic is fom The Ancient Puzzle Of Pokemopolis, to be used on the Unreleased Pokemon & Characters page. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I've never uploaded to the archives before so I'm totaly clueless as to what to doVuvuzela2010 13:05, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Yep, here I am.
Anyway, what do you mean by egotistical? You mean that one journal on deviantart? I was actually about to replace that with something more confirmed on fact (and not really related to Pokemon) when I noticed you replied on TTE's talk page.
--Mackinz of SoulSilver 02:31, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- I did primarily refer to that journal, yes, though your behavior on Isshu's talk page was another factor in that. --Darkeiya talk to me! 21:10, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
The legendary's names
- I can answer this one! What matters at this point isn't the English names, but the trademarked Romanizations. The new locations are the names which will appear in most Japanese merchandise and soforth. As such, they're the most official we can get until the games are released elsewhere, or new Pokémon debut stateside in other media. --AndyPKMN 18:35, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, AndyPKMN, since that is exactly the reason. The trademark database was recently updated with some newer names, which also why we've been moving some of the other pages, like Gothimu and Crimgan. --Darkeiya talk to me! 20:14, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
I have Black and White animations.
I have found some Black and White pokemon battle animations on http://arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html, and wanted to get permission to put them up. So could I? Thanks
Muk8745 11:10, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Darkeiya pointed me here so I hope I can answer your question. For BW, yes we do want animations, but in animated png format (something only a few browsers such as Firefox and Opera are able to see animate) and not .gifs. That is the standard we go by. If you do happen to know how to make animated .pngs then they would uploaded over at Spr 5b ###.png and not ###.png. Anymore questions about this can be directed on my talkpage. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 21:03, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Football Player (Trainer class)
Hello there, I was adding some information about the Football Player in Raimon Big Stadium, but noticed it doesn't have a page nor a image yet. Could you create its page (I can't because it is protected)? I think you can base it on Baseball Player page, but changing (Japanese: やきゅうせんしゅ Baseball Player) for (Japanese: フットボーラー Footballer) and Baseball for Football. Thanks --Blow (話す) 03:30, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- We've already had an article made about the Trainer class. Feel free to edit that one with your information, though! --Darkeiya talk to me! 05:50, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to bother, it's just I'm a bit antsy to get on with it...
Do you have any input on my question hexagonTHEORY 06:37, 13 November 2010 (UTC)?
Why you wrecking my fun on facebook? ;p Pokejungle 05:24, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- I merely saw your comments on Facebook, but did not partake in any responses you may have received. Those are the individual people's thoughts and are not necessarily a reflection of my own, even if I do find your complaints about "our" romanizations to be eyebrow-raising. --Darkeiya talk to me! 06:04, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- As you said, it's been done anyway. Thanks for asking, though! --Darkeiya talk to me! 07:23, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect Sand Rush
I've been getting "fatal error" messages during my saves on that page the entire time I've been helping with the English names. -Tyler53841 08:40, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I can't do anything about the fatal error messages, as they're most likely server-related. The most I can suggest is close out of that article and open it up in a new tab/window to try again. --Darkeiya talk to me! 22:00, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
I really want it changed to Awesome Platypus
- First off, please sign your comments with four tildes (~). That will make it easier to figure out who I was talking to.
- And secondly, due to technical difficulties, I'm afraid we can't rename accounts at this point in time. --Darkeiya talk to me! 05:51, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
How do you upload the animated sprites for Pokémon, is there a program that does that? Please tell me, I want to upload sprites too. Is necessary a cartridge, or a NDS ROM?--Igor (talk) 17:53, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- The animated .PNG files were edited with the APNG Edit add-on for Firefox, although it seems to be incompatible with current versions of the browser. I'm afraid that's all I know about the process. --Darkeiya talk to me! 04:05, 30 December 2012 (UTC)