From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
||This user is not a member of any project and prefers to work on anything floating around.
||☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Gallade. ☆
||☆ This user's favorite type is Ghost. ☆
Welcome to my user page, I don't really know what these are for, but I should probably have one, I added some of those UserTags everyone loves, they're kinda cool. Oh look I gave myself a character infobox, that's pretty awesome right? Didn't see anything in the userspace policy that said I couldn't.
If you want to contact me, send me a message on Discord (ZinnLav#1464), I'm not a fan of Talk pages, they're slow and tedious.
I specialise in Pokémon Sword information gathering, specifically field work (anything I can do in-game and doesn't require digging into game files), if you need help with anything related to SwSh, let me know. I also own Y, Omega Ruby and Moon and may be convinced to assist with those games as well, but I rarely play my 3DS.
- Compiling a list of each company in SwSh, who they sponsor, what clothing brands they make, where they can be found in game, etc.
- Adding the Wild Area hidden item locations to each respective item page (Waiting for a template)
- Helping other users with odd jobs
- Did you know I've got a 74% complete Living Pokédex in Omega Ruby? It's true! Of that 74% most of the missing Pokémon just need to be bred or evolved from what I already have. So if you're looking for a Pokémon for Gen VI (either to use in it or transfer to newer generations), send me a message, most of these aren't anything special, but I might have a few special Pokéballs or Hidden Abilities. I also have a few shiny Pokémon I've come across in my travels if you're interested, though I'll only accept an equal trade for them.
- I've also completed the National Pokédex in Sword, which means if you're missing anything to complete it yourself, chances are I can breed you what you're missing! I also have some Pokémon in rare balls and I've got a Perfect IV Ditto, so I can help get you a Max 5 IV Pokemon of your choice. Just let me know.