From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
The following is a list of areas & items in HGSS that are initially beyond your reach but become accessible later after obtaining the appropriate HMs, badges, and/or the National Pokédex. Note that this does not list areas that are only visited after a needed HM is (or should have been) obtained.
After Obtaining the National Pokédex
After Obtaining All Sixteen Badges
- Nugget and a headbuttable tree containing Taillow in Cherrygrove City (Surf also needed)
- Shiny Stone and a headbuttable tree containing Cherubi in National Park
- Lax Incense, HP Up, and a headbuttable tree containing Burmy on Route 38
- hidden Rare Candy north-east of the Glitter Lighthouse
- Big Pearl and a pond in Cliff Edge Gate
- Wave Incense, Stardust, and the Embedded Tower on Route 47
- various items in Mt. Mortar
- Dubious Disc on Route 42 (accessed via Mt. Mortar)
- hidden PP Max on Route 45
- HP Up, Oval Stone, and Iron in Rock Tunnel
- Rock Incense, PP Max, and Calcium in Diglett's Cave
- Rare Candy, Iron, Star Piece, and Magmarizer on Cinnabar Island
After Defeating Red