THESE DONUTS ARE GREAT. JELLY-FILLED ARE MY FAVORITE. NOTHING BEATS A JELLY-FILLED DONUT.
- There not donuts silly, there sandwiches! Or maybe they are chicken noodle soup! --☆TraceyGirl 06:56, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Of course, if we see them being made, it's pretty much impossible to work around it...--Shiningpikablu252 15:07, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Actually TESH, 御握り, おにぎり are human and Pokémon food, similar to the Pancakes that are shown in Movie 11. No, it wouldn't make sense to merge this page with Pokémon food. ShinyPika 22:16, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
hungry for the good life
- DP episode, by PUSA. Who, you know, cares that rice balls are easy to understand by most anyone, and doesn't pretend they're something else. TTEchidna 09:49, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
I heard,in one episode,James called a sandwich,or was it a donut,a "rice ball"? Is this true? Lovely Rose 04:07, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I just checked the so called "ice cream scene" and I noticed that her eyes were moving constantly when she said that...wouldn't it be best to say that she was probably checking out something offscreen? It makes more sense...Ataro 23:49, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
It's not exclusive...
The term for onigiri rice ball isn't made up by the anime, why not move it to Onigiri in the anime?--Lucario985Chowolun 13:44, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
- What? It was never refered to as an onigiri in the dub (I doubt they know what an onigiri is..) but is called a rice ball instead. That's why we have this page as Rice ball instead of Onigiri.--ForceFire 13:48, 6 May 2012 (UTC)