Talk:Pokémon Center Ladies
Ghost is weak to which type?
Why is the answer Psychic? Ghost isn't weak to Psychic, but vice versa. Is this an error that occurs within the game, or did someone make a mistake when writing it? If the former, should it be noted that it is, in fact, not true? GigaMetroid99 12:09, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps They were thinking of Gen I? :PFlint A 23:54, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- If that's the case, it probably should say as a side note that the answer she wants is inaccurate for the current Generation. I'd change it myself, but I don't know for a fact that it isn't a typo here... ^.^; I♥Togetic 12:54, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
The page says "The Quiz Lady only appears after mixing records with a friend"...I haven't done that, but I got her anyway. Are we sure about this?Flint A 23:54, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
I gave the favor lady a Pokéball and didn't recive anything. Why?--sorou 23:52, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
Which will goes with center?
Is this badly worded in-game or is it a typo by who added it to the page? Puceron 04:49, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Likely badly worded in-game. It means, more or less, "Which one of these words goes with the word, 'center'?" Which is why the answer is "Pokémon." Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 05:03, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Or typo. On 'will.' *huh* *shrug* Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 05:06, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
When does the Favor Lady appear? --SoulLinK 16:54, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
Quiz Lady: TM15
According to the article, the Quiz Lady will give out TM15 as a reward for one of the questions. However, the Lilycove Department Store already sells the TM in the same games. What I am wondering is if anyone know if the Quiz Lady gives out a different item instead or a second copy of TM15. Super goku (talk) 23:30, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Ok, so we have Pokémon Center Ladies (all uppercase) and Pokémon Center men (men is lowercase). Shouldn't we have consistency in the titles? In other words, I'm requesting that either this page be moved to Pokémon Center ladies, or Pokémon Center men be moved to Pokémon Center Men. ht14 00:59, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
- Each of the ladies is known as "XXX Lady", while the men are known as storyteller, The Trader, The Bard, The Hipster, and Giddy. Lady can only a proper noun for the ladies, while men is simply a descriptive term. However, it'd probably be best to just move this to the lowercase, as the article itself doesn't capitalize lady consistently. --Abcboy (talk) 02:11, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
Favor Lady and mixing records
My friend had the Favor Lady in their game, who asked them for something wham-ish, and they gave her a Lava Cookie. We mixed records, and I later saw the Favor Lady in my game (I originally had the Contest Lady), who mentioned my friend's name, and said they had given her a Lava Cookie. She asked for something wham-ish again, and I gave her a Chesto Berry. She thanked me, but then didn't give me anything.
So, the things I'm wondering are: 1) what determines whether the lady will give you a prize? 2) along with that, is it possible that the Contest Lady does actually give a prize out sometimes and just no one on here has experienced it? 3) can any of the ladies be transferred via record mixing? 4) did the Favor Lady only not give me a prize because she had already given my friend a prize?