Talk:Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- BrDiShPe Asmod96 (talk) 16:40, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
Anyone know if playing Shining Pearl (or Brilliant Diamond, for that matter) has anything to do with Shiny Pokémon? I don't own the games, so who can figure it out? Hello, it's me, GalarChamp Cinderace! (talk)
- I'm not sure if this is about the article or just a general question about the games, but either way, they haven't come out yet. --celadonk (talk) 01:06, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
- No, I don't think it's worth it right now. --Bfdifan2006something to say? 18:36, 23 March 2021 (UTC)
Reliable expanded version exclusive lists?
The official site lists only two Pokémon families as version exclusives for these games, but other sites have larger lists (that seem to be based on the original versions of the games). Are there any official/reliable sources for these expanded lists of version exclusives? –Butterfreeism (talk) 22:24, 10 September 2021 (UTC)
- If the official site doesn't show them, then it's most likely the other sites guessing it'll be the same exclusives as the originals. We won't make that assumption.--ForceFire 06:05, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
- Cool, that's what I figured. Thanks! –Butterfreeism (talk) 23:08, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
"all Pokémon released prior to these games may be transferred from any previous game."
Is there a reliable source for this line? This comes with the implication that the fiasco dubbed "Dexit" by the fanbase is not going to be an issue with BDSP, but the only source on the page (the official site for the pair of games), does not seem too imply anything close to this. I don't even give a Schif (Talk • Contribs) 20:07, 29 September 2021 (UTC)