Leak on Evolution?
Two posters for the upcoming movie were leaked, and one contains each of the main cast's Pokemon. In said poster, there is, instead of Luxio, a Luxray instead. Since it is safe to assume this is Clemont's, should we protect the page due to this leak? - unsigned comment from MatrVincent (talk • contribs)
- I was gonna suggest that since I saw the leak as well. I also think we should protect Serena's Fennekin and Jessie's Pumkpaboo since that poster also features a Braixen and a Gourgeist instead of a Fennekin and a Pumkpaboo. --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 19:03, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
I Guess it is clear by what the latest preview of Ash vs Clemont Gym Battle preview video shows, it clearly shows Sliggo or Goodra Battling Clemont's Luxray. Upratik 12 (talk) 12:27, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
Is Luxio really is a male? How is Luxio a male?--JasonL 16:51, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- The species' gender differences are very clearly discernible. The size of its mane and the amount of black on its hind legs indicate that it's male.Hyper Turtwig (talk) 22:04, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
Also, a female Luxio has short mane and the blue fur from its hind paws goes to its ankles, while female Luxray has short mane but in the anime it is hard to tell Luxray's gender, like in the case of Volkner's and Marble's Luxrays. Esquilo30 (talk) 10:32, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- Interesting enough, all the Luxios who appeared in the anime were all males, no female Luxio appeared in the anime, a female Shinx appeared only in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness special episode. Esquilo30 (talk) 11:17, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Luxio's english voice actor
- No, it wasn't confirmed, people just keep assuming that it's her. glikglak 01:40, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- Either find out for yourself (ie. ask a VA on social media) or wait for someone to confirm it.--ForceFire 13:11, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
How about this one? http://www.tvrage.com/Pokemon/episodes/1065723209-- JasonL 01:22, 8 March 2015 (UTC) JasonL (Talk)
Fully protection or not?
At least for two days, maybe? KyleRGiggs 12:32, 24 February 2015 (UTC)