From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Surge Surfer
| Surf Tail
Surge Surfer (Japanese: サーフテール Surf Tail) is an Ability introduced in Generation VII. It is the signature Ability of Alolan Raichu.
When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, Surge Surfer doubles the Speed of Pokémon with this Ability.
Outside of battle
Surge Surfer has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Surge Surfer
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Surge Surfer
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages