From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
Drawing Bridges (Japanese: VSガマガル VS Gamagaru or 跳橋 Drawbridge) is the 489th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- A Zorua causes havoc on the Driftveil Drawbridge, making people unable to cross it.
- With help from Elesa, Black gets past the drawbridge.
- Black faces the trouble-making Zorua on the drawbridge.
- Black defeats the Zorua, causing it to flee.
- Black meets Clay, the Driftveil Gym Leader.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Braviary (Brav; Black's; fantasy)
- Munna (Musha; Black's)
- Pignite (Nite; Black's)
- Galvantula (Tula; Black's)
- Zebstrika (Elesa's)
- Emolga (×2; Elesa's)
- Excadrill (Clay's)
- Krokorok (Clay's)
- Palpitoad (Clay's)
- Zorua (N's)
- Cottonee (Backpacker's)
- Liepard (Veteran's)
- Krokorok (Worker's)
- Sigilyph (Trainer's)
- Boldore (Trainer's)
- Klink (Trainer's)
- Crustle (Trainer's)
- Ducklett (Trainer's)
- Eelektrik (Trainer's)
- Beartic (Trainer's)
- Axew (illusion)
- Tornadus (illusion)
- Cobalion (illusion)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Black & White chapter, this round was collected in Volume 9.
- In the Kurokawa translation from France, this round was released in Pokémon Black and White volume 4.
In other languages
|Mandarin Chinese||VS 藍蟾蜍 - 吊橋|
|European French||Embrouilles au pont Yonueve|
|German||VS. Mebrana - Die Zugbrücke|
|Italian||VS Palpitoad - Ponte mobile|
|Brazilian Portuguese||VS Palpitoad - Ponte Levadiça|
|European Spanish||Contra Palpitoad|
|Vietnamese||VS Gamagaru - Cầu rút|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|