From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Chesnaught Protects (Japanese: ブリガロン、守る Brigarron, Protect) is the thirty-third round of the X & Y chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
||This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- X continues to interrogate Xerosic, who refuses to give a straight answer.
- Xerosic reveals how he met Lysandre.
- Croaky is defeated by Malamar, leaving X with only Salamè, who still refuses to leave her Poké Ball.
- Xerosic attempts to attack Salamè's Poké Ball, but is stopped by Marisso, who evolves into a Chesnaught to protect Salamè.
- Seeing her friend protect her gives Salamè the courage to come out and fight.
- X reveals the reason Salamè refused to come out was because she was scared that she couldn't handle Mega Evolution.
- Despite Xerosic's confidence that Charizard doesn't have a Mega Evolution, Salamè blows on her tail to reveal a Charizardite X.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
||Spoilers end here.