From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Chesnaught Protects
| Collected in
|| Vol. 5
| Chapter number
Chesnaught Protects (Japanese: ブリガロン、守る Brigarron, Protect) is the thirty-third round of the X & Y chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- X continues to interrogate Xerosic, who refuses to give a straight answer.
- Xerosic reveals how he met Lysandre.
- Croaky is defeated by Malamar, leaving X with only Salamè, who still refuses to leave his Poké Ball.
- Xerosic attempts to attack Salamè's Poké Ball, but is stopped by Marisso, who evolves into a Chesnaught to protect Salamè.
- Seeing his friend protect him gives Salamè the courage to come out and fight.
- X reveals the reason Salamè refused to come out was because he was scared that he couldn't handle Mega Evolution.
- Despite Xerosic's confidence that Charizard doesn't have a Mega Evolution, Salamè blows on his tail to reveal a Charizardite X.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.