From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is the second chapter of the Pokémon Journeys: The Series manga. It is based on the anime episodes Settling the Scorbunny! and Mind-Boggling Dynamax!.
||This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Differences between the anime and the manga
- The chapter starts with Ash and Goh already arriving in Galar.
- Ash and Goh stop to rest on a bench instead of eating scones, while the food stolen from them is changed to cupcakes.
- Scorbunny's backstory of covering its fur in mud to fit in with its Nickit friends is removed, nor does it battle with Pikachu.
- The scenes of Ash, Goh, and Scorbunny on the train are removed. Scorbunny trying to meet Goh in the Wild Area is also omitted.
- Goh's goal to catch Mew is revealed here as it wasn't mentioned in the previous chapter.
- Ash and Goh get Gigantamax Snorlax to jump over the train instead of moving off of the tracks.