From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The Charged TM (Japanese: わざマシンスペシャル Special Move Machine) is a type of TM in Pokémon GO. It first became available on June 22, 2017.
Using a Charged TM on a Pokémon changes its Charged Attack to a random, different move in the Pokémon's current move pool. If it has multiple Charged Attacks, the player chooses which move to replace upon using the item. Legacy and event-exclusive moves, such as Community Day moves (except during the first ever Community Day), cannot be learned this way. It cannot replace Frustration, except during specific events that allow this such as the Team GO Rocket takeover in March 2020.
Charged TMs can be repeatedly obtained from:
- Winning a Raid Battle (starting Lv. 25)
- Participating in a Trainer Battle
- Completing certain Field Research tasks (event)
- Winning battles in the GO Battle League
- Potential reward for winning at least 2/5 battles in the basic and premium reward tiers
- Guaranteed reward for winning all 5/5 battles in the premium reward tier (x5)
Charged TMs can also be awarded for completing various Special Research tasks.
|| This Technical Machine teaches the Pokémon a new Charged Attack.
In other languages
|| 特殊招式學習器 Dahksyùh Jīusīk Hohkjaahphei
|| 特殊招式學習器 Tèshū Zhāoshì Xuéxíqì
|| CT Attaque Chargée
|| MT attacco caricato
|| 기술머신스페셜 Gisul Machine Special
| Brazilian Portuguese
|| MT ataque carregado
|| MT de ataque cargado
|| TM ท่าชาร์จ TM tha Charge