From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: GB1 Overworld sprite.
Aaron (Japanese: あらいモン Arai Mon) is one of Dr. Mason's technicians in the video games Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!.
In Pokémon Trading Card Game
Aaron can be dueled to a 4-prize duel at any time in the Mason Laboratory. He plays one of three decks and allows the player to choose which deck he uses. When the player wins a duel against him, he awards the player a Colosseum booster pack containing only Energy cards.
In Pokémon Card GB2
Aaron tutors Mark or Mint on how to deal with the main Pokémon Trading Card Game gameplay elements: evolutionary cards, Special Conditions, Pokémon Powers. Aaron's training has three steps. Aaron duels with a different deck and lends the player a different Practice Deck in each step. Aaron gives the player an Energy pack when defeated in step 1, a Beginning Pokémon pack in step 2, and a Legendary Power pack in step 3.
After Fort Leader Kamiya has been defeated, the player can challenge Aaron in a classic four prize match. This time the player can use their own deck, Aaron cycles through two deck and gives the player a Present Pack when defeated.
- Mason Laboratory
- "Ho-ho! Won't you duel me to test your deck? If you win, I'll give you a booster pack—but it only contains Energy cards."
- No: "It's important to know how your deck performs."
- Yes: "Ho-ho! Please choose the deck you wish to duel against."
- "Ho-ho! Ok, let's start a 4-prize match!"
- "Ho-ho! You win! Here you go, as promised!" (only if player wins)
- "Ho-ho! How about it? Did you get a feel for your deck? Ho-ho! Come again. I'll be glad to duel you any time."