Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Politoed666/Archive 4
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the user. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
| Message of the Now|
i put this picture on AG 171
- I'd say go for it, provided you start signing your comments and using better grammar/punctuation. --ニョロトノ666 23:20, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
CAN I PUT THIS PICTURE ON
it the only picture i can find beside the other oneLindsayoris15 23:35, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's definetly sharp--RexRacer -talk 23:36, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
i put this picture on an alternate dimension
Lindsayoris15 23:47, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Srsly. Are you reading what I put up there? png, not jpg. Yeah, you're not reading nor you are interested. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 23:48, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
01010011 01101111 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01110101 01101100 01100010 01100001 01000010 01101111 01110100 00111111 GuyNamedSean 21:21, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh... No, I don't control it, persay, but it's my good friend. I felt the need to stand up for it. --ニョロトノ666 21:25, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
01001001 01100110 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 00100010 01000010 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01100100 01000010 01101111 01110100 00100010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00111111♥Chocolate (Merry Christmas!) 21:27 12/22/2008
Disambiguated Pokémon Special characters
"Also, only link to an article once within a given portion of text; if you say "Ash" more than once in a paragraph, only link it the first time." – From the MoS. ♥Chocolate (Merry Christmas!) 23:46 12/22/2008
- That's ridiculous. I'll talk to TTE about that. --ニョロトノ666 23:50, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- What's so ridiculous about that? Usually the people read the thing from the beginning to the end, and they get the link since it's there once. It also makes the page smaller in size and easier to read since not every second word is blue and every other black. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 23:54, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- That's ridiculous. I'll talk to TTE about that. --ニョロトノ666 23:50, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
I find the fact that you see the entire "atheism" page funny very offensive. All I have to say. Kiryu 23:57, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Dunno what the hell you're talking about. Are you from Conservapedia? --ニョロトノ666 23:58, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- No, I'm an atheist. Kiryu 23:59, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize at first that it was conservapedia... I really need to start reading things through. Kiryu 00:05, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm thankful it's Mav and no longer Moldy... MaverickNate 03:09, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
Heya, Politoed666. Thanks for the complement on Swift Empoleon. I'll work on the article, I only did it quickly at the start. It will making it as good a Queendom, maybe even better. lol n00bs -- Clarky13 01:05, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
How is 5 a sheer number of uncategorized pages on Conservapedia? Yeah, I'm a Christian, but I don't really care about websites like that. Still, that isn't much. I just don't see how it's funny. R.A. Hunter B. 18:19, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- Feel free to edit it, either of you, if you feel it's not quite what you're looking for. That goes for all users, btw, if anyone is reading this and is interested. — THE TROM — 04:23, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
About the rename...
Can the main characters be moved-protected to sysop? I think it is within reason to do this so that some vandal doesn't come along and move them. Main characters, as well various other things need proper move protection. I can think of the following to be move-protected as well: Items, Poké balls, Pokémon disambiguation pages, and the game articles. --Bulbapedian - Talk 23:12, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
I am new to bulbapedia so sorry for going past the limit. :( --Landfish7 23:43, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
I know how that can feel. I used to be on wikipedia, (By the way im now inactive on wikipedia and i was anfish then) and people who ignore warnings get temporary or permanent ban. ;) --Landfish7 23:48, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
In order to keep our Administrator list currently up-to-date, this is a generic "are you there" message.
You've been assumed as currently active and are already marked as such, but if you disagree with this, either edit the List of administrators to reflect your status (Active, Hiatus, Inactive), or reply here when you get the chance. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 16:11, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- He sent it to everyone just to make sure everyone was described however they wanted. MaverickNate 03:04, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I am an administrator of Pokemon Global, and one of my wiki editors, Jacobe, informs me that he has been banned from bulbapedia by you. He quotes the reason given for the ban as: "Because we just don't like you: Evidence of clear info transfer between our wiki and his. No can do.."
He claims that he does not transfer information from bulbapedia to his articles, and furthermore, under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license under which all content in bulbapedia is governed, all content may be freely modified and redistributed under a similar license, of which our wiki is under. If you are indeed banning people for something which your license not only allows but encourages, this deeply concerns me. I would like some clarification over the reason for this ban, and I look forward to resolving this matter in a timely manner. --Fshy94 20:49, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Hey there. Yes, I did ban Jacobe. And if he says he's not transferring information, he's a bit of a liar, as can be evidenced by what it says here. Additionally, yeah, you are free to take Bulbapedia content provided you attribute it to Bulbapedia. See the bold section here. Read the whole thing while you're at it. So, in essence, if you wanna take our content you oughta have a good size banner that says "HEY GUYS WE ESSENTIALLY RIPPED THIS FROM BULBAPEDIA" so you actually are abiding by the ANCSA 2.5 license. And I don't see the word "Bulbapedia" anywhere on your wiki. And just for good measure, what license exactly is your wiki under?
- And the "We just don't like you" reason is a common reason for blocking. We have "funny reasons" to choose from if we don't feel like putting "Other" but the offense doesn't fall into any real categories. So, the reason for the ban is that he even admitted to transferring content between wikis. He didn't even give credit, and we just don't like that. And, if I'm not mistaken, our license has nothing at all to say about whether I can or cannot ban people for any reason at all. Thanks. --ニョロトノ666 03:13, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for responding in a timely manner. He says that he misspoke when he wrote that, but at any rate, this feels like a rather trivial event. As for abiding to the ANCSA license, looking around, our entire wiki team has failed to reference any sources properly, which is something that they may wish to...well, do (they're a bit green with wiki's). As for banners, that's not specified in the license, so I presume a simple reference would suffice, or an "External links" section, which seems to be the current policy in wikipedia. I agree that the license does not stipulate whether you can ban anyone for any reason you please, but that's a rather odd way of looking at it, no? Oh, and btw, we're also under ANCSA(3.0 with us). I understand that some of the reason for the hostility may be due to a feeling that our wiki competes with yours; but that's not quite the case, we merely wish to have a reference of information related to our game, as some of that information clearly isn't relevant to bulbapedia's purpose. At any rate, while your banning or unbanning Jacobe matters little, I think it'd be a gesture of good faith, as I highly doubt Jacobe intentionally or maliciously broke your policy. --Fshy94 06:30, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Alright. I understand. I apologize for being harsh earlier, and I appreciate your diplomacy through the ordeal. I will unblock Jacobe as a gesture of good faith provided you agree to cite Bulbapedia as a reference when creating the article. As opposed to simply linking to us in your external links section, it would be appreciated if you would create an additional section titled "references" and link to us there. Thank you. --ニョロトノ666 03:09, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Many thanks. I will inform the wiki team to do just that, and I appreciate your diplomacy as well. I'll walk my wiki team through proper referencing technique as well, and I look forward to working with you guys in the future. --Fshy94 23:06, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Has been taken care of, via Nate. Thanks anyway Poli. — THE TROM — 00:09, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
It's 5-2, the majority can see it, even you can see it. I think you should go with what consensus says instead of just using your powers to spite people. Come on Poli, you seem kinda down today, like on Aim, you just seemed kinda upset about something.
It's clear what the puddles are, the creators put thought into them, that's fact, and many can see that's what they are. It's not speculation, it's common sense. You can see it with your eyes. Super-Max 22:20, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'll start a forum poll. If your side wins, we MIGHT keep it. If TTE says no, we absolutely do NOT keep it. Aaaaaand... no, I'm not upset about anything. Not anything except this bull, though. It annoys me. But I'm not especially angry with any of you. --ニョロトノ666 22:22, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
No one uses the forum polls, I already sent an offline IM to TTE asking what he thinks, can't we just say, let him decide? oh and come back on aim, I wanted a regular chat. Super-Max 22:25, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Don't wanna come on AIM right now. I'll be back on in a little bit. And oh yes, people use the forum polls. --ニョロトノ666 22:35, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Left a response on my talk page.
- Checking all the time isn't exactly contributing anything. You have to actually do something. I usually find little things to do. Rules are is that you have to be a frequent editor. --ケンジのガール 03:29, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Now it's mostly just little things though, that's the thing. Be it really minor additions or fixes to otherwise comprehensive articles, placement of a new tag I've never seen on an existing template, all I see in the recent changes lately are tweaks and small things. There is one big article I had been working on that's incomplete, and I still want to keep going along at it, but otherwise I just don't see anything except if it's big breaking news, and half the time others have done it already. ~Toastypk - Loom. 03:45, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
I would like to be the leader of this project. I came to know that you were among the persons to go to in this regard from this page. What do I have to do in this regard to become a project leader of this project?--Sher-e-Bengal- 13:16, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- I would like a quick response from you about this. I have a few plans about the improvement of this project and I would like to act fast.--Sher-e-Bengal- 10:02, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Thank u Poli, if u mean it. And regarding the administratorship nominee usertag, well, if u haven't noticed, I haven't had much time to update that page. And I do know one thing: that tag ain't goin on my page at least until you current administrators move onto better things--KukiTalk 16:29, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
"There are legitimate reasons for creating new accounts when you already have one, for example, if you wish to be dissociated from your past. In these cases, there is no need to obtain permission, however, you must stop using your old account as soon as possible."
- Directly quoted from Bulbapedia:Blocking policy.
- Approved by both Zhen Lin and evkl, who both top you in power. MaverickNate 04:18, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Just so no one's wondering, we took care of this awhile ago. Issue resolved. --ニョロトノ666 16:16, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Can i start a new project?
i hav joined bulbapeidia to create a project on movies, cause i know everything theire is to now about them. answer me back on my discussion page plzzz. thank you. totoRulz 22:45, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
I just talked Charitwo into unblocking most of the non-vandal accounts on TPE, so it would be appreciated if we could not block him as well.
- Guess our time problem's moved from a year 2038 one to a year 10,000 one...--Shiningpikablu252 23:03, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Get your ass on AIM if you still happen to be online. If not, just check the most recently made pages. they are some decks that you definitly need to fix. If you get this message tomorrow, you don't need to jump on AIM, just fix the decks! MaverickNate 01:27, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- I've been really, really short on time the past few days and it's likely to stay that way until near the end of the school year. However, I have a little time now and I'll take a look at 'em. Thanks for letting me know. --ニョロトノ666 15:12, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- I assume you're talking about Suns & Moons and the other couple WC articles that were created. I'm having major trouble finding the decklist anywhere, but I'll keep looking. --ニョロトノ666 15:43, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
ok poli, you wanted an explanation, so here it goes. i wanted to delete a few unnessary pages, almost did so, had to go some where, changed kg's password, then email, relized what i had done, saw the trap the tte had set for me, and fell for it on purpose, because i didn't really want to have a hacked account, even if i could. now, may i have a new user if i stop using this one, or is there some prerecquist to this?-- WaterUser (page, talk) 16:57, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
- I only have a second now, but I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. --ニョロトノ666 03:04, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
This is really minor and has nothing to do with Bulbapedia, but...
- Thank you very much! I've been waiting for the moment when someone would acknowledge that yes, Conservapedia is a congregation of idiots who somehow figured out how to use the internets. --ニョロトノ666 01:43, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I never thought anyone would agree with me on that until I saw your userpage (which was actually quite a long time before I became a user). Part of the reason I hate Conservatism is because of the way its followers tend to act toward gay people. (As far as I know, the only exception to this is MAGNEDETH. --Alpha TotodileListen closely... 11:22, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Deth, I've lurked here long enough to know that you're not like most conservatives and that you have no problems with gay people. (unlike someone else here who's nomination for adminship was rejected for many reasons, homophobia being one of them) I'm bisexual myself. --Alpha TotodileListen closely... 02:50, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
You are the operator of BulbaBot? I just wanted to inform you that you can edit interwiki-links on de: again. We're up again :-) I'm a bot operator over there and will add links here, too :) See you, [Greets, mewX (TALK)] 16:06, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm not the operator of BulbaBot. I'm an staff member, but I'm not really a technical guy. I'd talk to evkl or TTEchidna. Also drop Zhen Lin a message, but he probably won't answer for awhile. Thanks! --ニョロトノ666 18:08, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Cough* 00110011001001101011010010010100110111001110000000000112211110000001010101010101010000011110001110000000100100101110000100010010001001001001001101001010101010101010101010101010101010101010100101010101011001010001010101001001010010100101010101010101
- Gasp*I'm native to Bulbabot Land (Totally unoriginal) --The Legend Of The Pikachu PIKA23
- Done. Sorry I initially misunderstood. I though they were your socks! ;) BTW, don't welcome them. Rather, just leave a note on an administrator's talk page. --ニョロトノ666 16:24, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sure. Why, though? D: --ニョロトノ666 18:00, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Why did you just delete my userpage? -Archaeic17:26, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- I believe it was because at the time you were believed to be intentionally impersonating the head honcho. Impersonators are generally blocked, and all pages associated with them deleted. Missingno. Master says: The Celebi Glitch is real!(talk page) 17:35, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, fantastic. I've used this name for a while and now because of it I'll be blocked from Bulbapedia? *sigh* As I said on my talk page (which I'm sure is also going to get imploded now >.>), I wasn't aware that there was an admin called Archaic when I created this account. -Archaeic 18:40, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is. BTW, Deth? ...I'm pretty sure I didn't block account creation. >_< Look at the block log again. In any case, I'll ask the rest of the staff what they think. I mean, your name is really, really similar to Archaic, the head Honchkrow of the entire site. I mean, you are a good faith user and stuff, so we'll consider letting it slide. I'll let you know. --ニョロトノ666 16:40, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
User name change
I was wondering... could I get my name changed to "Immewnity"? I've been using it myself, as my own site, Pokémon Regions (hence the Pr) has closed. --Mew* a.k.a. Prmatt11 was here at 14:15, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
can u help
i sorted the pmd2 walkthrough sections by the chapters in the game but there are still 3 blank pages. i dont know how to delete them. i guessed that only admins can do that. so can you delete these?
[[Appendix:Mystery Dungeon 2 walkthrough/Section 1]] [[Appendix:Mystery Dungeon 2 walkthrough/Section 2]] [[Appendix:Mystery Dungeon 2 walkthrough/Section 3]] thanks --Usyflad10 21:50, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'll delete the ones I'm replacing once I actually replace them on the articles. --ニョロトノ666 01:54, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Psy already did it. MaverickNate 02:10, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey thanks for smoothing out some of the edges on the LuxApe article. I started the article and I have some info on it but im new to editing pages and am having a hard time putting the info on. Magichair94 3:19, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hey, no problem. I really appreciate the effort, since I'm the only one who ever does any work on deck archetype articles around here. I'll have no problem cleaning up the LuxApe article to get it up to standard within the next few days, by the way. It would be great if you could stick around and write some more articles. Just make sure to read the MoS first and use one of my articles, such as Speedrill as a template, in the future, alright? Thanks. --ニョロトノ666 03:34, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Another missing three problem...
You remember the problems the Bombardment theme deck had when we first found out its list? That it was missing three cards?
Well, it's happened again, this time with the Overflow theme deck. Again, three cards missing. Is it possible to get your deductive skills to find the identity of the Overflow missing three? If so, I suspect that the missing three are all copies of the same Pokémon card based on similar patterns from its sister theme deck, Ignition. If not, then try passing on this information to someone who can try to uncover the identity of the Overflow missing three. --Shiningpikablu252 05:21, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I spent a few minutes trying to dredge up an actual decklist, and it turns out... ours actually had an extra Croagunk. And everyone else's decklists are missing four cards. I brought it up on a few forums and should have an answer soon. --ニョロトノ666 15:23, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
You do know, right
Maverick Nate called you a satanic frog. Just saying
- Pfff...I took the tag from Cipher. I thought it was funny, and I also think poli appreciates it too, if he ever noticed what it says. =p MaverickNate 03:48, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Aaaaah. Someone on Giratina's talk said something about 666 being \/ that guy. Aaah again. Politoed is a frog. Ahahahaha! - unsigned comment from Giratina's Embodiment (talk • contribs) 03:55, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Size of Pokémon images
What should the set size for the Pokémon images be? (like if you go to Charizard, the artwork from FireRed and LeafGreen on the right which is currently set to 220px)
Or does it depend by the actual picture/size/Pokémon? Thanks. –MasterKenobi 01:46, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- It chiefly depends on the qualities of the picture. Make an educated guess about what the size should be... for instance, although Charizard is 220px, Celebi is 170px. So, I don't believe there's a specific standard. Might want to ask this guy to be sure, though. --ニョロトノ666 02:09, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
User Tabs (Please write back)
Please tell me how I can get user tabs for my userspace? Tommy-SAN
- Want to be a little less cryptic? --ニョロトノ666 00:12, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Dunno if this is the right place, but thanks for welcoming me.--Xadow 17:28, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- Ha ha, no problem! We do that for every user. I hope you like it here at Bulbapedia and decide to stay. ^^/ --ニョロトノ666 17:38, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- But that alone isn't criteria enough to state it as the reason the player never battles Matt in the game. Other allies are battled at some point. --ニョロトノ666 03:55, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
An offer that may hopefully pertain to your requirements
- I have noticed that you asked if anyone possessed any simple projects you could do. I have noticed that many anime Location articles lack the pictures of their respective areas. Would you be able to add pictures to these articles? Steph 20:45, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- The anime has never been my area of expertise. Perhaps if I'm able to easily find a screenshot of a location, I'll add it, but otherwise, that's probably better left to people who know where to look. Perhaps that would be good to discuss with the Project Anime folks. --ニョロトノ666 20:47, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
Could you please give me a name change?
Hey Politoed, I'm just wondering if you could possibly give me a name change from Silver Eevee to Takharii. I've changed to Takharii on every other site, just so I can keep track of things. Thanks! Silver Eevee talk? contribs! 09:16, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- Name requests go to TTE. He's the only one who does them correctly without forgetting any of the needed procedures. MaverickNate 20:01, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, I'll take care of it. If I forget something, feel free to let me know. --ニョロトノ666 20:07, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
That last welcome
--Tazemii 19:40, 19 April 2010 (UTC) Thank you for doing such a great job on this site.
- Hey, thanks! You'd be surprised, I used to do a lot more. But yeah, I still do what I can. Thanks again, welcome to Bulbapedia. --ニョロトノ666 19:51, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
- My bad. Sorry, it's just been awhile since I did that sort of work. Thanks for the reminder. --P o L i 19:09, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. Evidently, Buzzy forgot to protect the talk page when he blocked that user, to prevent that specific occurence. Ah well, I took care of it. --P o L i 17:39, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
I would like to take you up on your offer to designate redirects that I could help you with. However, if it will be less of a hassle not to, that's okay too. Thanks,--Smartkidhen 20:12, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- I like it, but it would need to be something more vertical. It would divide the deck into Pokémon, Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums, and Energy cards, but since most decks contain few different energy cards, that section would be disproportionately small. I'll see if I can get someone who's better with coding to make me a vertical version of that. Thanks for showing me. --P o L i 23:38, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Wikia is evil. TTEchidna 00:17, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- We already have multiple deck templates in the works. One is currently being incorporated for all decks/theme decks/archetypes. The one that will be for japanese decks and the one for expansions will be made once many of the other TCG tasks are completed. MaverickNate 15:04, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Do any of the templates utilize the show/hide feature for separate sections for Pokémon, T/S/S, and Energies? Because otherwise, I don't see how they could actually be functionally better than the one we have now. I would suggest something like what I described for the archetypes, at least. --P o L i 20:52, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry. It's just that if something isn't categorized and it's in the userspace, I'm usually not going to see it, especially when it's not cited as a reason for the deletion of the articles I was initially trying to replace. Either way, Werdnae's thing looks fine to me... why hasn't it been mainspaced yet? --P o L i 19:11, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I knew that your template exists... I just didn't think to check it. My fault, my loss of about ten minutes of my time. No big deal. Speaking of which, is there any reason not to Template-space your template? I mean, just because a template goes on pages in the userspace, there's no reason to keep the template itself in the userspace. Get what I'm saying? --P o L i 19:40, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
Spring and Summer disambiguation page
Should the spring contest accesory be mentioned? I think you should put a link to the accesory page on there too. (Pokemaster97 19:48, 7 October 2010 (UTC))
- If you think it should be mentioned, go for it. I need to finish fixing all these links to the disambig; that's the priority right now. I don't think I'll have time to do that, so it would be appreciated if you could do it yourself. Thanks for mentioning that. --P o L i 19:49, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
- Okay I'll get to it in the next hour (Pokemaster97 19:50, 7 October 2010 (UTC))
You're not on AIM
But I would like you to be, for like five minutes, if possible. —darklordtrom 19:54, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- Stop having a life and check your PMs :P —darklordtrom 20:28, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
Old Archetypes TCG
Looking through the old archetypes of TCG. Notice various discrepancies. Tried to fix them. Please be advise. And review is appreciated.
EG: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stallgon_(TCG) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Luxdrill_(TCG) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eeveelutions_(TCG) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Riptide_(TCG) (Discussion)
Mew2001 22 17:04, 13 December 2010 (UTC) I will inform you on further changes on articles regarding old archetypes. If you don't mind.
- Sure, thanks. I'll take a look. For the record, you're probably better off talking to Maverick Nate or someone else regarding the World Championships list. For the most part, I'm not the one who put those together. --P o L i 22:29, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like Jello already took care of it. Thanks for letting me know, though. --P o L i 04:01, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
God damn it. I got scared. I was updating some more, and suddenly the New Message pop ups. I was literally shaking, since I though I had done something bad (as you can see in my previous messages in there). But now that I recovered, thanks. I'm trying to start helping Bulbapedia a bit more. Masatoshi talk contribs 18:00, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. I actually took a break from it to do LostGar, then didn't do it, then forgot about it. I'll try to finish it this week. :3 --P o L i 12:39, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
Deleted Physiology Descriptions
(Since this seemed to be a more effective way to contact you) Am I allowed to add the deleted Physiology descriptions to your designated page for them? What I should do with the page is not clear, since it is in your userspace...Steph 23:22, 4 May 2011 (UTC) -P.S. (Is double-posting acceptable in this case?) The Staff will not allow my deletion of Physiology sections at the moment. They did not agree on it, and consider it vandalism. If you still want to do this, you should go ahead and convince them of your viewpoint. Steph 21:14, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
Reshiram and Zekrom's eye color.
While there really isn't proof that the eye colors are a reference to each other, is it really a good idea to have the current eye color theory there too? It also does not have any true proof either.
I do think my theory on the eye color is correct(to be honest, it would represent the Yin and Yang aspect of the duo). However, there is no true proof of it or the current one either, so I think it would be best to leave out the eye color thing entirely. I mean, I don't see how Reshiram would be the one to refer to Kyurem, when Kyurem is clearly a mix of the two(don't forget Zekrom is the "blue one" when you consider his tail and Fusion Bolt).SunFlareO0 21:10, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- You're right in a sense, but it's semi-okay to make assumptions like that as long as you stay away from specifics. This is the sort of thing that I don't feel I'm fit to throw down the law on. I figured that since other staff have probably seen that and left it as is, I don't need to be the guy who seems petty. However, there's always the chance that it is a significant policy violation. If you feel it should be removed, I'll leave that up to you. --P o L i 17:53, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
My friend got registered here, and he has no idea what it's required to be able to edit his userpage (save for confirming e-mail). And I have no idea since when I edited mine for first time, I did enough to have "rights" to edit it. Can you say what's required to be able to edit userpage? Marked +-+-+ 19:20, 4 October 2011 (UTC) Nevermind. *facepalm* Found the page with that information by accident. t_T Marked +-+-+ 19:23, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
List of all trainer cards and such
The style is going from those ugly lists to this. Stadium and Items were already finished. I think someone was working on supporters, and trainer cards were going to be last. I think that was the reason why Supporter cards were so outdated. MaverickNate 16:25, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
- That would be Unknownwarrior33. I think we can safely say that, since he hasn't edited since last February, it's safe to say he's not going to be the one finishing that project. Having stuff half done is not a winning strategy, from one who knows, and when a project's been half done for upwards of ten months that doesn't look so hot. I probably would've figured this out if List of Stadium cards redirected to Stadium card (TCG), but it doesn't, so I had no way of knowing. Either way, the new layout definitely looks much better, so I'll go ahead and finish that up. Thanks for letting me know. --P o L i 18:21, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
- It was always something that I wanted to get done, but there were always a lot more higher priority things going on. I personally found translations and keeping the actual card articles up to date, and other things like English BW merchandise, were more important than how the list articles were represented. With a set a month since July, things got to the wayside, and my supposed hiatus isn't helping. I got tired of seeing things not get finished so I'm going to try to up to date things in my school free time. MaverickNate 19:06, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Poli. I created the Pokémon (Pokémon) redirect for my recent contribution to Miror B.'s page. He sometimes sends out a random Shadow Pokémon the player missed during rematches. I entered Pokémon as the species name to represent that. - Chosen of Mana 17:48, 4 November 2011 (UTC)