Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Hi
- 3 Kazunari and DP145
- 4 Hold on!
- 5 Could you please?
- 6 Stop.
- 7 Look,
- 8 vandalism
- 9 Welcome back
- 10 Stop
- 11 Again...Stop
- 12 Talk pages
- 13 GO AWAY
- 14 Later
- 15 Please.
- 16 Comments
- 17 Final warning
- 18 12
- 19 Idea
- 20 My name
- 21 Bad memory
- 22 Curse you Reno Air Races crash and Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
- 23 The Old Family Blend mixup
- 24 Jirachi
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --ZestyCactus 00:38, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Kazunari and DP145
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. Please do not edit your page any more for now. Thank you. --ZestyCactus 01:09, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Could you please?
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. ----Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 18:18, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Your failure to listen to these warnings has resulted in your userspace privileges being taken away. Your privileges may be returned in time. Please, next time listen to us. ---- MAGNEDETH 20:47, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
...to abuse! It's clear you can't handle the userspace given you have done nothing but edit it since your release from abuse the first time, so this time you will be there for much longer unless you can prove you have earned the right to use it. The mainspace beckons. -- MAGNEDETH 22:30, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
Talk pages are for suggestions and discussions that will help improve the articles. They are not a place to discuss your personal opinion about a Pokémon. We have the forums for that. You can find a link to the forum on your navigation on the left. --ケンジのガール 23:19, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
- You know sometimes i just need to let other people know some stuff, so get off my case! :( Pikatwig 04:02, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- You need to stop. You've been warned about this issue once before, and considering this is your first edit since your block was released, you're not showing any improvement in my eyes. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:11, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
I was trying to apologize. Okay? And i realllllllly don't need to be permanently blocked from BOTH Mon wikis. Pikatwig 19:34, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
I'm bewwy sowwy. :( Pikatwig 06:32, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
- I needed a good laugh and i thought "Would anyone else find it funny, so, yeah. Pikatwig 03:35, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
STOP LEAVING MESSAGES I'M WORKING ON SOMETHING! >:( Pikatwig 03:13, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- That was extremely rude. That's no way to react to someone fixing your mistakes (aka resigning comments that you should have signed properly the first time). Please simmer down. —♥ Jellotalk 03:21, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I was just getting anoyed about every 8 seconds a new message pops up. Pikatwig 03:22, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
I'm gonna be busy for a while and some things i just think, and don't think twice so, my problems, eh. Later people. Don't block me please. Pikatwig 01:30, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
Could you please stop making forum comments on talk pages? You have been warned many times before to stop. To answer your question on my talk, the forums can be found here.
- The purpose of the comment was not to offend anyone in any sense but rather to guide users properly which is staff's responsibility. Also, please try to avoid the usage of capital letters. Thank you, have a nice day ahead. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 08:34, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
- You should realllllllllllllllly let people know that when you join. Pikatwig 08:33, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- Um, no offense...but why should we have to? Ataro 08:44, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
I have been very patient with you about your edits. I've have asked you nicely not to post about your personal opinions about a character, Pokémon, story, etc. Despite being warned by me and others, and you agreeing that you would no longer do it, you have done it yet again on Bianca's talk page.
I'd also like you to change your attitude when responding to your fellow users' comments. I've seen you speak rudely towards them and it will no longer be tolerated.
This is the last warning. If you make one more comment on a talk page is made that does not help improve the article, I will have no choice but to block you. I'm sorry. --ケンジのガール 23:57, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
- Okay 1st of all you've over-reacted. 2nd of all I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly don't need to be block from both Mon wikis. 3rd of all I was just putting something Ironic. and 4th of all If you want me to shut it about my thoughts, then fine I'll try not to and please don't be so rude about it (Just saying). Good grief, and if you do block me how long will it be for because I don't need to blocked forever from both Mon wikis until I'm 13. :'( Pikatwig 00:24, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
I've tried very hard
I've been trying verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to stop but it gets to tempting, sorry wiki. If you want me to leave for good or for a while I guess I will. :'( Pikatwig 00:31, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
I'm only 12 years old so.... I'm sort-of irresponsible to stuff. If you want me to go away till' I'm 13 I just might. Pikatwig 00:43, 23 June 2011 (UTC) :'( For now, Goodbye Bulbapedia, goodbye User:Happy5214, goodbye ケンジのガール, goodbye ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫. I'll miss this wiki. So if you want me to come back, just tell, me I'll just not be on my account so none of you will have problems with me, I'll still be here, just not on my account for a while. This is just like AB stooping the AC's. Sayonara. :'(
- The fact that I'm 12 just means I'm young, is it me or does the internet hate me? 0_0 Pikatwig 01:04, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- Whoa bro, settle down. No one hates you. Let's take a chill pill and relax for a bit~ First of all, don't take things so personally. No one here is out to get you. No one is targeting you. Just because someone gives you a warning doesn't mean they hate you. It means they see you're an intelligent person who is capable of learning and comprehending information when it's given to them. The only issue is that despite our constant warnings, you haven't been changing much. You're more than welcome to post your personal opinions on the forums, which are here. :) But Bulbapedia behind the scenes is a bit more like a business. Most Wikis are, and it follows a tight structure with little time to play. I understand that because you're 12 you might not be ready for that kind of limitation, which is why I suggest you spend your time on the forums. You'll feel more at home there. :) But if you do have something constructive to contribute, basically meaning it meets Bulbapedia's Notability requirements and the Manual of style, feel free to bring it up on a talk page or on a forum post.
- Also, please keep conversations on one talk page. It's more organized that way~ And try to get as much of an edit in one go. You've edited your talk page seven times since Kenji left you a message. That could potentially be considered spam which is no good. I hope you take this message fairly, but not lightly, as you're always expected to follow the Guidelines~ Thanks and have a nice day~! ♥ ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:27, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
The thing is
I got block from the Digimon wiki so I've just been scared about losing my ability to be here. Pikatwig 03:00, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
I've got an Idea, okay, I'll stop editing talk pages unless it's how do you say "relevant", fact I'll do that for all pages unless it's a response. Pikatwig 00:53, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
The name "Pikatwig" comes from Pikachu and Turtwig. I made a sprite. And with Gen 5 I added a Snivy tail, just for the fun of it. Pikatwig 06:08, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- I am sorry but I have deleted the image because personal images are no longer allowed. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 06:20, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
Oh I didn't know. Pikatwig 06:38, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
If you people keep saying for me to do, certain things I just keep forgetting, I don't have the best memory in the world like say someone tell me to read something I forget I read it the next day. I'll try harder to remember stuff. Pikatwig 23:50, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
Curse you Reno Air Races crash and Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
This stinks! 1st BW023 (unaired) and BW024 (unaired) and now "Shake It Up, Up & Away"! I mean come on! 2 plane crashes in the 21st centenary! How mush you willing to bet that the episode will never air! >:( Pikatwig 03:46, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
The Old Family Blend mixup
I'm getting sick of having to correct it. If you actually watch the episode, you'll see that Ash returns Snorlax into the Poké Ball in his right hand, and then looks in surprise at the Poké Ball in his left, saying he didn't request that one. Therefore it can't possibly have been Snorlax that was sent. Follow this up with the scene where Barry is attacked by an unknown Pokémon, which isn't revealed to the viewer until Ash finds her, it is undisputable that Bayleef was sent instead of Heracross. Consider their personalities also - Bayleef misses Ash terribly, wheras Heracross is easily distracted and Snorlax very lazy. I doubt very much that Snorlax or Cyndaquil would be likely to get themselves transferred to Ash over Bayleef. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 01:37, 10 December 2011 (UTC)