From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hello, this would be Zonn13, as my username suggests. I have actually wanted to join this site for quite a while, so I am now doing so.
Also Known as:
Zonn13 on deviantART
Ctrl G Power on Tegaki E and SheezyArt
|| This user identifies as female.
|| This user has a pet fish.
|| ☆ This user's favorite character is Nejiki. ☆
I'm quite sure I've gotten the point across. XD
|| This user has an obsession with Sinnoh's Frontier Brains.
|| ☆ This user's favorite Gym Leader is Wallace. ☆
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Gallade. ☆
|| ☆ This user's second favorite Pokémon is Magmortar. ☆
|| This user's favorite TV show is Zoey 101.
DO NOT PICK ON ME ABOUT THIS. If you don't like it, then don't comment about it.
|| This user's favorite food is lobster.
|| This user hates Momi.
Her... dang... CHANSEY.
Shinies and Event Pokemon
Even though I never actually used it. XD
Only for the Silver Prints so far, though.
Basic Pokémon Info
I have been a fan of Pokémon for quite a while. The first Pokémon game I ever played was Pokémon Yellow, though the first one I ever owned was Silver Version. After playing a bit through Silver, I did not play Pokémon much until 2005, when I got Sapphire Version. I actually beat it twice, but then restarted my game. In 2007, I got Diamond Version the day it was released, and, about a year later, I got Pearl. And, of course, I got Platinum the day it was released, and I am quite addicted to it, now.
Once I took a look at this guy, I loved him instantly. I seem to have some kind of thing for snobbish looking characters, so... yeah. XD Also, without a doubt, he's my second favorite character of all time. I even cosplayed him at Sakura-Con 09.
I don't know why, but she scares me... a lot. XD
My second favorite Brain. I just find him awesome, especially in the manga.
Others I Like
Her... HAIR. IT'S MADNESS. XD
She is a very unique age for a Pokémon character.
I'm clearly biased to the Sinnoh Brains. XD But I find her funny, and the manga got me to like her.
I find him awesome, with his strange, squiggly hair. XD
He is totally a hybrid of Kristoph Gavin from Apollo Justice and Harley. XD
This guy needs more love, a lot of people hate him. (I like him, though.)
I find her hilarious, with her bored, unhappy personality.
He's totally everything scary put into one Pokémon character; epic. XD
He's been one of my favorites from the beginning, I find him entertaining, especially when compared to most other movie characters.
My favorite Pokémon is Gallade, though there are a lot of other Pokemon that I am fond of, such as:
Just to name a few.
Pokémon that I Dislike
Most people have at least one or two Pokémon that they don't like. Here are a few I am not too fond of.
- Medicham, I'm sorry... but I hate this thing with a passion. I think it's the ugliest thing they could have possibly designed. Gallade will always be the REAL psycho fighter.
- Lucario, the most ridiculously OVERHYPED, OVERUSED, and OVERRATED MUTT ever.
- Glaceon/Vaporeon/Espeon/Eevee, they're all one of the kinds of Pokémon I dislike; beautiful, sleek, elegant, cutesie, etc., and are topped off with being overly popular. I don't really mind the other four, though.
- Electivire, guh... this stupid yeti is not only ugly, but it leaves Magmortar, it's counterpart and one of my favorite Pokémon, in the dust.
- Grovyle, just plain' boring and overrated. What is Sceptile? Chop liver?
- Articuno, urgh... that stupid bird... once, I was chaining Nidoran♂ on my Platinum, and a shiny patch came up, but... as I was heading to the patch, a certain PESKY Articuno came up and broke my chain before a could get to the patch, and ever since then, I have hated Articuno and have given it the title "Ultima Pain-in-the-Butt Chain Breaker". Also, I hate graceful/sleek Pokémon.
- Gardevoir, this thing is hyped, overly feminine, and weak as crap. Enough said. Gallade forever and ever.
I do not mean to offend you with any of the above comments. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings.
Random facts about Myself
- I generally only use male Pokémon, because I always have better luck with them than I do with females. I am not sure why.
- I prefer Pokémon from Generation II and on. Even though they started the whole thing, I do not like the original 151 Pokémon, except for a few.
- I do not "troll", or flame people. I respect your opinions.
- I hate swear words, and I refuse use them.
- I know my page may sound a little negative in some places, but please don't get me wrong, I am not negative.
- I actually have a certain character who I like more than Thorton, but he is a non-Pokemon character, and I do not find it necessary to mention who he is here.