From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Teach Toxic, Equip Leftovers, EV Defence = Win Game.
|| This user has a pet Cat.
|| This user has a pet Rock.
Wow. Its been a while, huh. Just got back into Pokémon with the release of HeartGold. Me and my friend agreed to buy the two separate versions to "complete the Pokédex," in a sense. Too bad he goes to a different school now, lol.
I'm 16 and in Grade 11. Plan to move into the Video Game Industry after gradutation, specifically concept art.
- LeafGreen= Starter: Ifrit on the emulator. When I rented a version from the local Video Store, I chose Hydra. Once I got everything I wanted (Blastoise, Mewtwo, Magmar, ect), I restarted the game and transfered over a Charmander within the small time limit before the return. So I like to consider the Charizard that I managed to migrate to Diamond as my very first Pokémon. Since this was my first time playing, my party wasnt particualily adequate, just full of Pokémon I liked. I didnt even understand the concept of HM Slavery back then.
- Diamond= Starter: Oak Tank. I got a used version from EB Games... Jesus Christ, I was lucky. Its previous owner got a bunch of 50's and 70's; how could I restart the game? He had exclusives from Pearl and every Sinnoh starter! As you can no doubt guess, the party he was using was beast.
- HeartGold= Starter: Notus (from what I understand Feraligatr was a popular choice). Bought on the release day. Preordered the game, but the figure was sold out. Shit... but I did rather enjoy this playthrough.
\FireRed= Starter: EatMoar. Currently Emulating FireRed, and challenging myself to play through with Pokémon that I never use (Venusaur, Primeape, Spearow, Clefable, Lapras).
Other Favorite Things
- Games: Street Fighter, God of War, Final Fantasy, Newgrounds Flash Games, Many others.
- Shows: NCIS, Lucky Star, Simpsons, Family Guy
- You like.. some Cornflakes?
- F*ck Yeah, Seaking!!
All thats left now is for him to be able to know Sky Uppercut
- Ifrit the Charizard, who is essentially the very first Pokémon I ever got (see above). His moves are meant to damage all types (Knows Dragon Pulse, and Blast Burn/Flamethrower for the steelers who resist Dragon. Also knows Sunny Day).
- Hydra the Blastoise, who is legally my Kanto Starter.
- Oak-Tank the Torterra, my first non-emulated Pokémon. Knows Earthquake, Rock Slide, Solarbeam, Razor Leaf.
- Ryu the Mewtwo, both my favorite legendary and my only legendary I've maxxed out. Strongest of all my Pokémon. Knows Psychic, Recover, and Aura Sphere (why he is named Ryu)
- Garland the Tyranitar, my strongest Non-Legendary. Currently contemplating on what moves to teach her.
- Notus the Feraligatr, my Johto Starter. Knows Ice Fang, Hydro Pump, Crunch, Superpower.
- Electivire, got as a 41 Electabuzz over WiFi, but I think its hacked because its in a Safari Ball. Oopsie daisy.
- Meganium, got in WiFi. Owner didnt name it.
- Hakuryu, Was lying around on Diamond, so I transfered to HeartGold and whoosh, it was max level. But it was A mistake raising this one because of this one weakness as I soon found out. Still ok in the battle hall. If only I actually reach the Hall Matron.
- Bianca, Flint, Thundaga, Mediator, Genesis. No Description or Witty Comment.
Still in Training
- Irony Lv.1. Nicknamed as such with a double meaning; 1) its an embodiment of iron, and 2) The origional Beldum I caught was 44, too high level to evolve. so I had to breed it.
- Fareth Lv.6. Nicknamed after a character in the story I'm working on (She's an apprentice mage who utilizes frost and lightning magic, so it seemed perfect to name Froslass after her).
- Speedy Lv.96. Overused Turtle Name is Overused.
- Bin Laden Lv.61. The nickname should give away its strategy..
- Aeroblast! Lv.71. Been a while since I've mained a Legend, might as well use one that can Fly around.
- I also plan on getting a Kingdra someday. I'd probably name it Chun Li.
Because I can trade across Diamond to HeartGold and Vice Versa they're not organized in such ways correlating to their current residence (cartridge).
To Do List
- Complete FireRed.
- Buy Platinum.
- Level up Pokémon listed under "Still in Training"
- Actually contribute something other than fixing spelling mistakes to this wikia one of these days, lol.
- Contact me through Electronic Mail
- My Talk Page
- Youtube account (dont be scared from the account name, I only made myself Chinese there so Youtube couldn't get my address)
- Diamond Friend Code: 3867 6441 2646. Name: David (not my IRL name, see Diamond above). OT Number: 27339
- HeartGold Friend Code: 3868 0201 8863. Name: Abel (also not my IRL name, lol). OT Number: 45514