YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
- No because Ash already caught Cyndaquil before the trainer battled him. The guy was just a wimp because he didnt get Cyndaqul so he insulted Ash, which caused Ash to battle him. User:BAC510 17:24, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
One thing I would like to note that could be potential trivia is that similar to it's rivalry with Piplup which Piplup started, Ash's Bayleef started a rivalry with his Pikachu back when it was a Chikorita and that jealousy between trainer and Pokémon was involved in both cases. -Tyler53841 05:12, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- One big difference, Chikorita's was one-sided. Pikachu never fought back. --HoennMaster 12:28, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Was that a real tackle? I know that piplup and cyndaquil were fighting and they tackled each other but i think that wasn't an official attack. What do you think? --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 18:16, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
Yeah It Was! Manaphy1 18th September, 16:52
- Uh, no it wasn't. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 12:02, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
Would This Pic Work As The Picture Of Cyndaquil Better?
It's My Own Pic From My Archive Account: Manaphy1archive
Manaphy1 18th September, 16:51
- It's often said that a picture of a trainer's Pokémon is better with the trainer in the pic, like the existing one. Plus, that picture shows less detail about it than the existing one. I mean it's up to the admin's, but that's what I think. MAMOSWINEPwnz! (Torngentleman2) 19:48, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- IMO, I think it's better to have a trainer in the picture, just so it differentiates the Pokémon from a wild one. Vhayes1992 02:49, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, but the current image looks better than yours. Yours is in JPG format (PNG is preferred), and has that cut image of Pikachu. Kevzo8 02:58, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
My opinion is we keep the current picture and add that as a "Gallery" picture. I'm doing this now. SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 16:07, 31 December 2009 (UTC) Ok, but can someone sort out the size of the pic and the text i've put in? SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 16:10, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
- There's already a bunch of pictures with Cyndaquil in them on the page.. I don't think we need any more. ▫▪Ťïňắ ♫♥ 16:35, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
why is it blank? the only ability it can have is blaze.--Mtn otter I am the Void 20:14, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- Games=/=Anime...We don't add gender or ability unless it's spoken or seen...Even if it's blatantly visible...That's the BP policy...--PsyRider☮ 20:15, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
takes care of my question -_- --Darknesslover5000 06:12, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
I hovered the mouse over the little image of Cyndaquil in the infobox and for some reason, it says bulbasaur when the mouse is left there for a bit. Why is this then? Solar Dragon 19:19, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
Is Cyndaquil in the opening?
- No. I saw the opening very carefully but they didn't added cyndaquil in it. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 05:23, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Maybe that means that another team change is going to happen soon, as ambipom wasn't removed from the opening and cyndaquil wasn't added. Kamus, the kpo... 22:58, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- Speculation. This conversation stops now. --ケンジのガール 23:13, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
Should the Flame Wheel + Flamethrower Combination that cyndaquil and Monferno used count as an improvised move? (Ataro 13:43, 9 March 2010 (UTC))
- Well, technically it wasn't a combination (I think). Flame wheel remained same and Flame thrower also remained same unlike Flame Ice combo. Flamethrower just pushed Cyndaquil and charged it to increase the speed and power of cyndaquil's flame wheel. That's what I think but I could be wrong. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:48, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- I've removed the stub tag, since it isn't a stub anymore. It was probably a hangover from when the article was first created. Werdnae (talk) 01:32, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
It's official now Ataro 16:16, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- We don't need to jump the gun and protect every last page. Auto-confirmed should be good enough. --HoennMaster 17:01, 14 December 2010 (UTC)