The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Merging R/B with Yellow
- This is not the case for all gyms; some leaders in Yellow (most in fact) use different Pokémon. I’m not really sure if it would make more sense to merge duplicate data or to consistently use separate sections for each game. IIMarckus 04:21, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Isn't it possible to catch wild Magikarp in the gym in Generation I?--Skaisdead 01:01, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Confirmed, it is possible to catch wild Magikarp in the gym. Shouldn't this be added to the article?--Skaisdead 01:05, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- The Good Rod is also perfectly usable in all Generation I as well to catch Goldeen and Poliwag. Not only that, all rods have a reaction in Gold and Silver, but I don't seem to recall Corsola or Staryu appearing at the gym--it wasn't until Crystal that fishing in the Cerulean Gym was made to not yield anything.
- Did you go to Route 25, in front of Bill's house? --EBnDr 17:27, 5 February 2010 (UTC)
Misty's Pokémon in Generation I
This was mentioned above, but never brought to a conclusion. Is there any need for Misty's team to be listed separately for Red/Blue and Yellow? They're exactly the same. Schreiber 02:01, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- Except they have completely different sprites, no need to merge or anything. Frozen Fennec 02:21, 28 February 2012 (UTC)