Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Gabo 2oo
- 1 Welcome
- 2 /* HG SS */
- 3 Kanto Gym First
- 4 Route Images
- 5 Black & White Maps
- 6 Black and White Maps
- 7 Pokémon in South Asia
- 8 New Image
- 9 Professor Oak's voice
- 10 Giovanni's Theme in AG179
- 11 Adventures and Unova and Beyond
- 12 Archives uploading still locked
- 13 Regarding this error
- 14 BW063
- 15 Editing for blocked users
- 16 Western opening 17
- 17 Meowstic
- 18 I could be wrong, but...
- 19 Mt. Pyre couple
- 20 About Fletchinder's Razor Wind
- 21 Jessie's age
/* HG SS */
Well, here's the reply about your question, mostly because you wouldn't see it.
For battle Misty, you must go to Route 25, in front of Bill's House. I hope it helps. --EBnDr (Talk page ♪) 21:12, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Kanto Gym First
Tell me, why the Viridian Gym, beacuase the first gym is in Pewter City, that Viridian is the last, can be first but no yet i enter it. --Rodney 15:57, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
Black & White Maps
I could help but notice your wonderful Route 1 image. How do you do this, and do you plan on doing more? Kenpari 21:46, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
Black and White Maps
I noticed your maps of Unova's routes. May I know what you do to force the camera into that perspective, so that I can help you along with the remaining maps?
Thanks and have a nice day!
Pokémon in South Asia
Can you please explain your this edit? As far as I know, Pokemon has never been dubbed in 'Urdu'. Not to mention, the logo says "پوکمون" when the correctly spelling would be "پوکيمون". I have no idea from where you got that logo, so if there is a link available to that source, please let me know. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 17:26, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Professor Oak's voice
Don't want to get into an edit war, so I thought I'd ask, how are you sure that Stan Hart isn't back as Oak as of BW109? He's credited, and already came back to the series in an earlier BW episode (forgot which exact one it was). ☆GamerGeek☆ 22:19, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
I'd never heard that piece of music before in the anime (nor knew that any PPL song was ever arranged). Even if you're right that that piece of music somehow existed before PPL (how do you know this, by the way?), why should that trivia be removed? --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 07:37, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
- All right, I checked The Tower of Terror, and you're right. Though personally I would love to see every piece of music used in an episode be listed, I understand. That's all, let's leave it as-is. --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 18:20, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Adventures and Unova and Beyond
Do you have any proof that "Adventures in Unova" and "Adventures in Unova and Beyond" is just the same season with the name changed like you're assuming? What doesn't say that it will be an entirely new season? We shouldn't just be assuming like that. --Pokemaster97 16:45, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
Archives uploading still locked
Uploading is still locked due of preparing X & Y games on archives. So I can't upload a picture of Zigzagoon's hind legs error. Its hind legs are brown, and its paws are beige, get it? It's just an error. I don't know how long they will unlock uploading so I can send it to see this error. Pikachu65 14:27, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
Regarding this error
Can't it be because of the dust effect surrounding Ash? As for the one frame part, that's the only shot showing the lowest part of his legs as compared to the other frames used in that particular scene. Hence, it is the only frame with the lower part of his legs missing. I don't know, it honestly didn't look like an error to me. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 20:39, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
No, they're not! Bianca's palate is always light-pink in this one, but for a few frames, she got red palate, like Pokémon always got. And in one scene, Escavalier's body is colored light color. Take a look on it again, a:File:BW063_error_5.png its dark-red color near its hat become light-red color and the entire body as well. But its body colors should be like this. a:File:BW063_error_6.png Only its stomach is the same color and the shadow color too. They made the errors there, there's no misunderstading. Pikachu65 09:06, 14 November 2013 (UTC) Do you get it now? Palate is throat, okay? I was nitpicking it a bit, but Escavalier's colors are tue, its horsehair crest is dark-red, not light-red. Pikachu65 17:38, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
- I suggest you check to see who reverted you, in this case, it was me. It isn't an error as the animator probably intended to do that as in that scene, Clemont and Bonnie are the "center of attention" (if you'd like to call it that). So being outlined darker than everything else was probably intentional.--ForceFire 14:36, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
Editing for blocked users
Please note that assisting blocked usersadd content to pages is considered block evasion, which is a blockable offence itself. Next time, it will lead to a block for both parties. Please be aware of a user's current status before considering editing for them or associating with them. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 04:18, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Western opening 17
- I was the one who approved that trivia. It's notable in my opinion, as well as Dennou Zenshi's opinion. --Pokemaster97 21:43, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't actually considered the fact that those gender differences are not only more noticeable than others, but basically different forms as well, and thus can be considered notable enough. --Gabo 2oo 00:14, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
I could be wrong, but...
Mt. Pyre couple
- Yes, but we're talking about when you speak to Phoebe in Mt. Pyre, which is during the postgame. The old lady dissapears at some point in the game. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 03:50, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
About Fletchinder's Razor Wind
Can you tell me where exactly in the radio drama we ever hear that Jessie is five years old? I tried listening to much of Miyamoto's lines (and I looked at the translations for all of her lines elsewhere), but I don't see anything that ever definitively and inarguably gives Jessie's age. All I see is very arguable milestones.
I do agree with your one time interpretation of Jessie and James' ages in M02, but on the other hand I very much do not think the radio drama "proves" anything. (Not by what I see anyway...?) Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:11, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- I was actually working under the assumption that what The Great Butler said was correct, so I'm not really sure where it's mentioned. However, Giovanni says in his introductory narration that the events happened 20 years ago, and one of Miyamoto's lines when she first speaks with Mew is "Nursery school... kindergarten... child care costs money", indicating Jessie is between 4- and 6-years old. We may have conflicting translations of the movie dialogue, but that, along the simple facts that Jessie is becoming an old maid (which is indeed said by Miyamoto near the end of the CD drama and implies a current age of 25 already), and that she can drive and drink, totally back up the movie dialogue that claims they're 25. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 15:09, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- It's very possible I don't know how to search for it (in Japanese, which is what I'd best trust), but I haven't actually been able to find anything that ties an age like 25 to 'oban' (or 'obaa-san')... But in general, I do agree that the radio drama at least implies a rough age and that that lends support to them being 25 for the M02 line. Tiddlywinks (talk) 16:20, 19 February 2015 (UTC)