Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Is she the sister of the Ghost Elite Four member from Kanto --DSDark 02:10, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- That remains to be seen. Their Japanese names are oddly similar, though. --TTEchidna 02:58, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- Both Japanese and English names are related (Kikuko and Kikuno in the Japanese version, Agatha and Bertha in the English version) - Taylor 18:20, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
You may want to take out the bit saying "as of DP 165, Bertha hasn't appeared in the anime" she is going to appear on DP 170 Chomi
Also, could you say that she is the only elite 4 so far to have a ground type team? Chomi
- No, since type specialities aren't by themselves really trivia-worthy. Being the only user of one of seventeen types in a job field of sixteen Trainers isn't too fancy. —オッズ @ 15:18, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
~ One note
- Aaron has a Drapion and a Beautifly(only appears in his team in DP)
- Lucian has a Bronzong as Main Pokémon and has a Girafarig(only appears in his team in DP)
- Flint has a Infernape as Main Pokémon , like DP
- Cynthia has a Garchomp and a Gastrodon(only appears in his team in DP)
- Now Bertah will appear With a Hippowdon probably as Main Pokemon
One thing though, in the anime, Bertha has a Hippowdon, Golem and Gliscor. I am thinking she may use her Platinum team instead of her DP team. [[[User:Chomi|Chomi]] 12:26, 6 April 2010 (UTC)]
Why is this Protected???
Oh C'mon. Why was is this protected? She has been confirmed to be in the episode, so why? I was just about to add some Trivia. Well, can one of you Admins please add this:
- Bertha is the last Sinnoh Elite 4 member to debut in the anime.
- Strangely, Agatha, from the Kanto Elite 4 was also the last elite 4 member to debut in the anime and they both share a resemblence in appearance and their names. User:BAC510 06:48 March 8, 2010 (UTC)
- May we NOT overuse Trivia bits made of random observations? We've got too much of them already (like "This is only trainer whose name begins with letter [insert letter] who hasn't caught a [insert type]-type Pokemon whose name begins with the letter [insert letter]"). Really, such "facts" are USELESS. I'm for Trivia purges, not adding more. --Maxim 09:17, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
In a preview i saw Bertha was seen calling a Golem into battle could we not add that to her tiny anime section please xEevee obsessed 008
For Golem, isn't the only move shown, Stone Edge? [[[User:Chomi|Chomi]] 14:04, 6 April 2010 (UTC)]
Roland is her second cousin in the anime
In the anime, when Brock asks Bertha if Roland is her grandchild/grandson (I don't remember it word-for-word), she replies, "Child of a cousin." This would make Roland and Bertha second cousins. Reason I bring this up is because it applies to my family, with first, second, and third cousins. Just saying. WATERWarrior67 19:09, 9 December 2014 (UTC)