Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:.4/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- After Missingno., probably one of the best examples of a Glitch Pokémon's page on this pedia. Informative, accurate, clean, thorough, what more is needed? Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 11:48, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Agreed. very good article.--I am the Void 22:21, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- Are ya kiddin' me? This thing is far from featured-worthy, as far as I can see. No content, at all. It's just an average glitch article. --electAbuzzzz 12:11, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- Compared to Missingno., as well as many (Pokémon) articles, it's practically empty. tc²₆tc26 12:26, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- Doesn't have anything to make it worth a FA title. Though, Charizard (Base Set 4) and Maddie Blaustein (on its talk page they said that it would have only a temporary status, though it's still a featured one) didn't have either. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 13:58, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it has what it takes. It appears to be stub-like, Pokémon Wise. Other articles such as Brock are clean, concise, and very detailed. -- 14:05, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- The article is pratically empty compared to missingno or any other FAC article. ---> 223☆Dåv]d 14:07, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- *yawns* A very weak article. Very bland...sorry... ht14 02:40, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- What's next? Ké...... CuboneKing 03:21, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Missingno. is a featured article because it has more than four paragraphs of non-trivial text, and actually explains how and why this Pokémon appears. This one fails to meet every standard. If it's the next best thing Project GlitchDex has, then I am highly concerned. —darklordtrom 04:59, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think this would be a good FA. There's nothing that really stands out about this article... it's just a regular Gen I Glitch Pokémon article. ZestyCactus 05:03, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Agree with everything above. I wasn't for Missingno. being nominated. You think I'd like this? --ケンジのガール 05:28, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- *laughs hysterically* You're serious? Someone nominated THIS for an FAC? *facepalm* Compared to Missingno., it's EMPTY. E-123 - Ω ナックルズ 21:37, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- We already have a featured Glitch article. I don't see any reason for another.--Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 14:48, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- Technically two, because whoever "I am the Void" is voted for it too, but even still. :P ZestyCactus 02:38, 28 September 2009 (UTC)