From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| The subject of this article has no official English name.|
The name currently in use is a fan translation of the Japanese name.
| Can You Play Pokémon?
CD cover art
| Release date
|| July 18, 1998
|| Pikachu Records
| Catalogue number
| Number of tracks
Can You Play Pokémon? (Japanese: ポケモンひけるかな？ Pokémon Hikerukana?) is a music album released in Japan on July 18, 1998. The music was composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Masao Mizuno.
The album also came with a piano songbook.
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: only lists songs for Disc 1.
- Opening 2:19
- Rival Appears 1:35
- Cycling 2:20
- Rocket Gang Hideout 1:49
- The Saint Anne (Level 1) 2:30
- Pokémon Gym 0:45
- The Sea 1:13
- Battle (VS Gym Leader) 2:58
- The Caves of Mt. Otsukimi 2:31
- Ending 3:31
- The Saint Anne (Level 2) 2:35
- Opening (Practice Version) 2:22
- Rival Appears (Practice Version) 1:39
- Cycling (Practice Version) 2:24
- Rocket Gang Hideout (Practice Version) 1:54
- The Saint Anne (Level 1&2/Practice Version) 2:35
- The Sea (1st Practice Version) 1:19
- The Sea (2nd Practice Version) 1:19
- Battle (1st Practice Version) 3:05
- Battle (2nd Practice Version) 3:08
- Ending (Practice Version) 3:31