From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| A Restoration Confrontation!|
The Fierce Fighting at Spiral Mountain!
Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 2)
|| April 26, 2012
| United States
|| August 25, 2012
|| Team Kato
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
| Assistant director
|| 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
| Animation director
|| 夏目久仁彦 Kunihiko Natsume
| No additional credits are available at this time.
A Restoration Confrontation! Part 2 (Japanese: ネジ山の激闘！アバゴーラの奇跡！！ (後編） The Fierce Fighting at Spiral Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 2)) is the 76th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 733rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on April 26, 2012 and in the United States on August 25, 2012.
Ash and his friends have made their way through Twist Mountain, meeting a Pokémon archeologist named Ferris, whose Cover Fossil was stolen by Team Rocket and restored into the ancient Pokémon Tirtouga. Then Tirtouga ran away in a state of fear and confusion, and our heroes went after it, hoping to catch up to it before Team Rocket got there!
With some protection and reassurance—and a lunch of berries, adjusted to Tirtouga’s ancient taste buds by Ferris—Tirtouga finally calms down and decides to trust Ash and the others. But Team Rocket has been tracking the ancient Pokémon, intending to use its energy to open the Time Gate, the space-time warp beneath Twist Mountain. Sure enough, the villains show up to catch it—and in the ensuing battle, it evolves into Carracosta and takes off toward the Time Gate!
Team Rocket sets off in pursuit, and manages to trap Carracosta and stabilize the space-time warp, just as Dr. Zager planned! Thanks to Ferris’s boss Sierra and her impressive knowledge of the mountain, our heroes catch up just as Jessie, James, and Meowth are about to cross into the ancient world, and attempt to drive them away with a battle.
The battle doesn’t go too well for Ash and friends—but then Carracosta sounds a bellowing roar, drawing several wild Carracosta through the Time Gate to answer its call for help! These reinforcements send Team Rocket packing, and our heroes—along with Sierra and Ferris, who has confirmed that this Carracosta is the same Pokémon he befriended as a boy—have just a few minutes to experience the ancient world before they must say goodbye and escape through the Time Gate before it closes.
Finally, Sierra and Ferris guide Ash, Iris, and Cilan safely to the other side of Twist Mountain, and their journey to Icirrus City continues!
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
plans to do a time-slip into the past world through a space-time distortion known as the Time Gate. In order to stabilize the Time Gate, Tirtouga
's life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's Fossil restoral equipment, Tirtouga is revived in the Modern World.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Carracosta
- Before Ash and his friends are in the cave confronting Team Rocket, there is a moment prior to Jessie speaking when James moves his lips but does not say anything.
- Right after Ferris and Ash get into Sierra's truck, Ferris's right hand is drawn backwards as he's holding Tirtouga just before Ash scans it with his Pokédex.
- While Ferris is talking, his reflection can be seen in the car's windshield. During this time, his expression changes and he closes his eyelids slightly, however, this was not seen in his reflection. Also, the reflection was at the same angle as him despite the slope of the windshield.
- The fruit Tirtouga is eating disappears after it yawns and the scene zooms out. The fruit reappears when Team Rocket zooms in on it.
- During the battle with Team Rocket, which takes place inside the Twist Mountain caves, Team Rocket appear to be inside the Time Gate (that is, in the past) in one shot. They are outside of it (in the present) in the next one.
In other languages
| Mandarin Chinese
|| Een Oeroude Confrontatie! (Deel 2)
|| Entisöintikiista! (Osa 2)
|| Begegnung mit der Urzeit! (Teil 2)
|| Μια Σύγκρουση Αποκατάστασης! (Μέρος 2)
|| Una sfida rigenerante! (Parte seconda)
|| 태엽산의 격투! 늑골라의 기적!!(후편)
|| En gjenskapningskonfrontasjon! (del 2)
|| Nowe Życie Skamieliny! (Część 2)
|| O Confronto da Restauração! (Parte 2)
|| Um Confronto Restaurador! (2ª Parte)
|| Конфронтация с реставрацией! (Часть 2)
|| Latin America
|| ¡Una Confrontación de Restauración! (Parte 2)
|| ¡Confrontación por clonación! (2ª parte)
|| Återskapande konfrontation! (del 2)
|| การต่อสู้อันดุเดือดที่ภูเขาเนจิ! ปราฏิหารย์ของอาบาโกร่า!! (ตอนจบ)