From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Superuxie!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Word of Advice
Your above post about testing tables and ideas shouldn't be done on your talk page, you can use your own userpage for it--BigDocFan (talk) 22:41, 10 December 2019 (UTC)
- oof, okay gotcha. im new, so I really didn't know that! thank you, ill try my best to do that now. - unsigned comment from Superuxie (talk • contribs)
- it wont let me - unsigned comment from Superuxie (talk • contribs)
As per the Talk page policy, you can not use your talk page as a substitute userpage, or use it to test templates. You may use it to see how your signature will turn out, but you don't need to save the edit, just use the preview button to see how it looks. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:53, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
- why then, cant I edit my userppage? - unsigned comment from Superuxie (talk • contribs)
- I believe you need to be autoconfirmed first, and to do that, you need to edit a certain number of articles. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 08:57, 16 December 2019 (UTC)