From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Rook!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Using the Edit Summary
Hey there, when you are making large edits, please state what you are doing in the edit summary. I noticed the changes you did to Barry (game) and had I not checked the specific edits, I, or other users, might have assumed it was vandalism. Just a heads up. Cheers! --rockersk08 02:28, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
- Haha, I will be more careful next time! Thank you for the notice.Rook 02:40, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
- When you make an edit and see the source code box, the summary box is above the save page button. Simply fill it out. --rockersk08 02:58, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! ----Pokemaster97 02:45, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
If you are going to add the Trainer's Choice question, please do it like how it's done here. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:52, 28 March 2012 (UTC)