From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, PixelMuffin!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please remember to sign your talk page comments by typing four tildes (~~~~), by selecting the four tildes in the character palette below the editing window, or by clicking the add signature button () above the editing window. This provides your signature, which includes links to your user page and talk page as well as a timestamp so people can tell when you left the message. Because this timestamp is important, you cannot just copy-paste an old signature, as you did on Talk:List of glitches in Generation VI. Please actually create a new signature every time with one of the methods listed above. Thanks! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 00:54, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
- Again, please remember to sign your comments the first time and don't re-sign them afterward, because re-signing gives a wrong timestamp. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 16:39, 1 April 2017 (UTC)