From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mr. John!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hello. I have noticed that you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently, and have made a total of 5 userspace edits today. Please do not edit the userspace any more, as the userspace policy limits the amount you can edit your userpage: No more than three edits per day (by UTC), and you must contribute to the mainspace more than you edit your user page(s). This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our servers. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal page(s). The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your user page(s). Thank you. --Abcboy (talk) 14:51, 2 April 2017 (UTC)
- I ′ m sorry.--Mr. John (talk) 00:37, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Please don't forget that you also need to make at least one more edit to the mainspace than to your userpage in a given day according to UTC. --Abcboy (talk) 03:48, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- OK. --Mr. John♡ 大好き☆ 04:07, 3 April 2017 (UTC)