From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Miles of SmashWiki!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Side series encompasses the Stadium, Box and Colosseum series, which do not fall under the spin-off series umbrella. The admins have been dragging their feet about fully implementing it, but it is definitely a distinct categorization and should not be removed. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 03:10, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Didn't know the history, and figured it'd simply been left there as a mistake rather than anything intentional. Thanks for the heads-up. Miles (talk) 05:54, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Never expected to find you here. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Aidan the Aura Master 12:19, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
- I do edit other wikis sometimes too. It's nothing unusual. Miles (talk) 20:59, 7 February 2015 (UTC)