|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Marvelfan2011!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey! Please do not remove or replace voice actors without a source. To get one, you can contact a voice actor directly via social media, if they have any. Simply going by credits or playing by ear, as well as Behind the Voice Actors and IMDb, are not valid sources. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 06:03, 12 August 2019 (UTC)
- Playing by ear does count when COMPARING BOTH DUBS of the show. Cause if you don't you'll make dumb mistakes. Need I mention Tobias' Latios? - unsigned comment from Marvelfan2011 (talk • contribs)
- You're still not signing your posts. Please do so. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 02:41, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
Linking to stream sites
Why are you changing Gardenia's Cherubi's English voice actor constantly without providing a source? And what is your source. Just because you think it sounds like that isn't enough. You must have a reliable source to back up your claim. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 17:40, 14 August 2019 (UTC)
- Fine. Here's my sources. Compare the Cherubi voices from both dubs and then say I'm wrong. - unsigned comment from Marvelfan2011 (talk • contribs)
- And just because Knotz voiced a Cherubi in a future episode does not mean she voiced another in a past episode. This is why I prefer watching the Japanese dub for voice actor comparison. - unsigned comment from Marvelfan2011 (talk • contribs)
A few things
- Firstly, we do NOT play by ear. That method is way too prone for error, as other voice actors can make voices that sound very similar to the original. You MUST' contact a voice actor via social media (if they have any), otherwise do NOT change them.
- Secondly, abide by the Code of Conduct, be civil with other users and do not call them "dumb". Users are expected to be resolve conflicts without resorting to name calling.
- Thirdly, do NOT link to stream sites that host Pokémon episodes as they are ILLEGAL' and breach copyright, which could land us in trouble.
- Fourth, please sign your comments with four tildes (`), or by clicking on the signature button above the edit box.
If you continue to change voice actors and citing "it sounds the same", link to stream sites, or be aggressive to other users, you will be given an indefinite block. Thank you.--ForceFire 06:30, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
Due to your continuous refusal to cite a credible source, you have been blocked indefinitely. Users are expected to follow the policies and rules set by the site, regardless of whether you disagree with them. Voice Actors must be sourced by contacting the voice actors themselves, not by ear. Thank you.--ForceFire 05:10, 16 August 2019 (UTC)