|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Karlo918!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Tyler53841 (talk) 14:31, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
Before I say anything, I want to thank you for all of your contributions to the Special Stages page! I remember first creating this page when I was extremely active in the game, and it's just amazing how much there is on there now, and how Genius Sonority is constantly trying to do new things with a simple puzzle game.
I wanted to let you know that we have gone ahead and split the Competitive Stage and Escalation Battle sections from the main special stages page. You can now access them at the new locations as linked here. It literally almost halves the main article, which should hopefully help with editing the rest of the content on the page.
I do also want to ask your opinion on whether you think there is any other work needing to be done on the organization of the page from a structural standpoint. Note that it doesn't mean any of what you might suggest will be done, I am merely asking your input and it may lead to other changes as well. This has to do with splitting other sections, organizing tables, or anything else you can think of. As a current major editor to the page, I consider your thoughts on this useful, so I'd love to hear ideas, particularly since we'll be getting an update again in a few hours. Thanks again! CycloneGU (talk) 02:30, 4 April 2017 (UTC)
- I agree to split the page (not very much agreed at the beginning as here is one of the few places in the World that lists all Special Stages in one page, being still kept relatively updated and kinda compatible to the 3 competition regions) as it seems that they're gonna keep adding new weekly contents to the game for a while. So, yes. I was also thinking about how to present the data better from time to time but have not much idea coz I am weak in Wiki coding :( Karlo918 (talk) 05:47, 4 April 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, at the start, we wanted to keep it all on one page. It wasn't until Competitive Stage started really growing - this was before Escalation Battle went beyond one or two playings, but I also sensed it would remain a thing - that I started seeing a need for a split, then I got busy on other projects and didn't come back to it until now. It appears I should have done this split a long time ago. But as I said, just let me know if you have ideas regarding things we can do to improve the page. The line is open. =)
- Just saw this week's update, too. Daily #4 is back, the Pineco Safari is back, Zekrom is out, as is Noivern, Pirouette Forme Meloetta (which I JUST uploaded this past weekend, so it's ready for you), White Kyurem appears to be brand-new (I know Meloetta is as well), and Escalation Keldeo continues. Feels like a marathon going through that thing now, not really much special now about the area and it's easy to miss something. But hey, less being bored, I guess? LOL At least I already have Zekrom and Thundurus from before my hiatus (I must have salted on Noivern), so I can try Meloetta and otherwise work on the Safari and start grinding back my 30,000 coins spent on some of the specials yesterday. For usage info, Meloetta's uploaded as with other cases of her (I say her, it fits) use: it's under 648P.png. I came just in time to get it, I guess! CycloneGU (talk) 08:24, 4 April 2017 (UTC)
New Shuffle Main Stages
I learned that the name of the new area is "Prasino Woods". If you wish to create the page for that, I think you have access to the pastebin showing the data for it. There are currently 30 stages, but interestingly, no catchable Dark Meowth yet that I can see (assuming the one in the weekend event remains uncatchable). CycloneGU (talk) 02:30, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- Just created the page :) Yea, I also wonder how and when they are gonna give us the Dark Alolan Meowth. Karlo918 (talk) 14:32, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
Skill activation rates
I noticed you updated a lot of Skill activation rates yesterday. Since you seem to know more about it than me, would you be so kind as to follow the example set by Mega Boost++ and add notes about their previous activation rates and when the rates were changed, for posterity? Thank you! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 05:17, 6 May 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know much either :( and those data are solely from the Pastebin U6BNnbkr (which is a translation of another Spanish Pastebin). I'm also very confused about the recent abilities which were like having a lot of nerfing or buffing for the few previous updates. But, I noticed Super Tackle's Damage which was x12 and then x10 and currently x8 but I'm not sure the exact versions for them. Going through the older versions of that Pastebin, Reddit or the other Wikia may get what we want but I wish someone have time to do this... Karlo918 (talk) 16:53, 6 May 2017 (UTC)
Pokémon with Raise Max Level eligibility
Hi. Do you know how are the Attack Power for Pokémon that have Raise Max Level eligibility counted when they exceed the standard Level 10 Attack Power? Or do they differ from Pokémon to Pokémon? I know from Level 1 to Level 10, the Attack Power increase by 2 per level up. What about after 11 onwards? I'm trying to add the Attack Power who recently gained the eligibility to use the Raise Max Level for. Thanks. — Ruixiang95 16:28, 9 August 2017 (UTC)