|Welcome to Bulbapedia, GlowstoneLove!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Tiddlywinks (talk) 16:15, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
- I'm going to give you one more warning here.
- Use the preview button. Do not save an edit if it is very obviously broken.
- Editing the move tutors with a broken table and then saving a half dozen more times trying to "fix" it could have been completely avoided by just using the preview button from the start. And that goes for pretty much every other edit you've made in the past couple hours.
- Use the preview button, take it slow, and just pay attention to your edits. Your mistakes can be avoided. Tiddlywinks (talk) 23:29, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
Your edits are taking on the look of vandalism. Please take care with your edits. If you cannot show good judgement with your edits, we will have to resort to a block. Tiddlywinks (talk) 01:13, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
- What are the bad edits? - unsigned comment from GlowstoneLove (talk • contribs)
- There is an official full version for "This Dream". It existed 5 years ago and it doesn't exist anymore now, but there are still Youtube videos of it.
I warned you before about your bad edits. It seems to me like you haven't really taken that advice to heart, because you're still making too many questionable edits. If you need help with something, ask. You can post to your talk page here if you must. We also have a Discord linked in the sidebar where all sorts of people can help you.
In the meantime, I have placed you in the forcepreview user group. This will make it so you have to view what you've done to a page before you save it. I hope this will help you think better of some of your edits.
I'm also giving you a couple restrictions (bans) because you haven't shown the judgement required to be trusted to do these things.
- Do not move any pages.
- Do not create any redirects.
You are expected to follow these or you can expect a block.
Please don't assume air dates unless you have a source. Do not assume the anime will run on a weekly basis as anything could happen that could cause an episode to be postponed or the anime to be put on hiatus, especially considering the current circumstances. Thank you.--ForceFire 06:41, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
Hey there. Edits like these two are unacceptable, especially when you are already in the forcepreview user group. That means you did get a preview for both of your edits right before saving them and yet, you saved them anyway. Tiddlywinks told you to just ask if you were unsure about something, but you didn't, and they have already warned you four times on your talk page. Because of this, you have now been blocked for three days. For future reference, I would advise you to please carefully preview your edits and see what they do to the article before saving them. It would help avoid making bad edits that break articles. Also, please don't forget about the bans placed on you regarding creating redirects or moving pages. That'd be all. Adil — Talk page 23:33, 14 July 2020 (UTC)