User talk:Force Fire/List of anime Pokémon by capture
Jessie didn't steal it, as Tyler hadn't captured it yet. She just caught it after someone else weakened it, same as her Shellder. Speaking of her Shellder, you seem to have forgotten to include it. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 11:41, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- Victreebel was captured as Weepinbell via Pokémon Battle (seen in a flashback in EP261).
- Cyndaquil was captured without a Battle.
- Snorunt was captured via Pokémon Battle.
- May's Squirtle was received from Oak, not Tracey.
- Bonsly was captured via Pokémon Battle.
- Gible, Sewaddle and Emolga decided to follow their Trainer.
- Woobat and Yamask are missing from the list.
- Hm. I'm pretty sure the first Victreebel wasn't seen evolving from a Weepinbel, it just appeared. I know the second one was a Weepinbell then it evolved. I didn't add the second Victreebel as it was only temoparary and only had it for one episode. That's Why I didn't add Hoppip, Seaking, Beedrill etc.
- Well, Tracey said she could have it IIRC. But I'll use Oak as he is the professor.
- Ah, I knew I missed some Pokémon. Corrected.
- Mudkip is pure Water type and Stunfisk is Ground/Electric-type. And the capture of James's first Victreebel was indeed shown in EP261 (Weezing VS Weepinbell picture).--電禅Den Zen 10:53, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
A lot of the anime Pokémon are linked to their evolved forms instead of the ones they were in at the time while some are linked to the ones they were in at the time. Is that okay on your page as I seen Ash's Caterpie instead of Ash's Caterpie? PattyMan 19:17, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- I did that on purpose with the intention of not linking to a redirect. The ones that aren't linked like that are the one that haven't evolved or ca't evolve.--ForceFire 03:19, 5 August 2014 (UTC)