From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
ShiningComet222 doesn't currently have any picture to place here, so here's a Magikarp!
ShiningComet222 is a user who likes to spend most of his Pokémon time on Pokémon Showdown making teams from scratch using Smogon's suggestions. His favorite metagame is Anything Goes because he doesn't like to deal with Smogon's bans and clauses. He commonly uses Pokémon from the OU tier
ShiningComet222 prefers offensive Pokémon with as much STAB coverage as possible. Despite this, he often has some kind of wall/support Pokémon on his teams. He also likes to sweep with Dragon Dance and Swords Dance.
Strict Battle Policies
This is a list of things that ShiningComet222 always makes sure he does whilst building a team.
- Every Pokémon must be dual-type unless ShiningComet222 is specifically building a pure-type team.
- Every Pokémon must have at least 2 STAB moves; one for each type the Pokémon is.
- Each Pokémon must have a unique type.
- Each Pokémon must have a unique item.
Former Strict Battle Policies
This is a list of things that ShiningComet222 used to always makes sure he did whilst building a team.
Non-enforced Battle Policies
This is a list of things that ShiningComet222 does most of the time whilst building a team.
- No Legendary Pokémon are allowed.
- Each team must have at least one Mega Evolution in it.
- Every Pokémon must have at least one move to counter its weakness(es).
Former Non-enforced Battle Policies
This is a list of things that ShiningComet222 used to do most of the time whilst building a team.
- ShiningComet222 used to hate fighting types because of his Blaziken in Ruby Version. He had the worst luck with confusion and accuracy, so ShiningComet222 blamed it on Blaziken and eventually all Fighting-type Pokémon.
- ShiningComet222's favorite type is Psychic
- ShiningComet222's favorite move is Extreme Speed
- This is actually because of an Extreme Killer Arceus set that he ran. With it, he swept so many teams that he began begging his competition to counter his team.
- His wish of losing came true many times over once he switched the team from Anything Goes to Ubers.
- ShiningComet222's favorite Pokémon is Gardevoir.
- Despite this, you rarely ever see him using it competitively. The actual reason he likes Gardevoir is because of his Gardevoir in Ruby Version.
- ShiningComet222's favorite ability is Technician and he wishes that better Pokémon had it.
- His favorite Technician attacker is Breloom.
- He would've liked Guts a lot more, but since not many Normal-types get it, a lot of Pokémon can't get STAB Guts Facade.
- ShiningComet222's favorite setup move is Dragon Dance.