From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Toy Town (Japanese: トイタウン Toy Town) is the first accessible town in Pokémon Rumble Blast, located within Trailhead Field. It holds a move vendor for Giga Impact and a Move-a-majig, as well as the normal town facilities.
Toy Town can be revisited by going through regions near it and finding sleeping Drilbur, who will wake up out of surprise and dig a hole leading to Toy Town. Likewise, there will be holes in Toy Town leading to the region where the Drilbur was found. The player can also choose "Return to Town" from the menu.
- Glowing Fountain: The fountain heals the player when they have low HP, as it has Glowdrops.
- Move Vendor: Giga Impact for 100,000Ⓟ.
- Move-a-majig: A random move up to ★. Cost changes depending on the power level of the Pokémon being used.
- Two-Player: Here, the player can share their Mii names, Nintendo 3DS user names, etc. The original Toy Trainer's name may be shown to the player being communicated with. The player can also recruit other players, or search for other players.
- Information: The player can check their play info, battle(s) info, switch info, battle records, misc info, money acquired, money spent, information about the Battle Royales the player took part in, team battle data, and Top Defeated Pokémon.
- Collection: Here, the player can check the Pokémon that were befriended in different areas.
- Shopscope: The player can peek at the Toy Shop, where their Mii will be standing, looking at the Pokémon. The player can also invite another player to come to the Toy Shop, and activate or deactivate StreetPass. Additionally, the player can look at their collection, which consists of the most powerful of the Pokémon befriended in battle. Using the Stylus, the player can edit their greeting, the standard being "Hello!". The player has a card which has the player's greeting, most powerful Pokémon, power of the player's collection, time played, and the number of team Pokémon the player has. On the back, the player can check how much money is owned, total power, how much Pokémon has been befriended, attacks, Pokémon switches, and StreetPass hits.
- Launch Pad: Launch Pads are found on the east end of the town to Easterly Town, Westerly Town, Northerly Town, and Axle Town once the player has visited each of them.