My favourite itemizer orb is missing!Uxie Legend 09:40, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Itemizer Orb Trivia
should it be noted that when the itemizer orb is used on a Pokémon, and then when you step on a trap, the item doesn't turn into the species it was prior to becoming an item? Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 14:41, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
New information, but need help adding!
I have some new info on Wonder Orbs from playing the Gates to Infinity demo, but since these things are tables with lots of subsections, I'm not really sure how to add the info. I would appreciate it if someone more experienced could help me out by adding the following information. Thanks!
- The English name of the "Everyone's Evasion Orb" is "All Dodge Orb"
- The English name of the "Everyone's Strength Orb" is "All Power-Up Orb"
- Much to the chagrin of would-be thieves, the Trawl Orb no longer affects items in Kecleon Shops
- There is an orb called the "Deposit Orb" which may or may not be the English name of the Custody Orb. Regardless, here's the descriptions:
- (Inventory description) It sends a selected item to the Deposit Box.
- (In-depth description) It lets you select an item underfoot or an item in the Bag and send it to the Deposit Box. Range: User
- I see a "Raise Orb." However, I've never encountered one in the game, although I have encountered an "Align Orb" that makes all team members' HP the highest HP out of the party. Is this the same one? If so, can someone delete the entry for Raise Orb? Thanks. ----Sparen (talk) 17:27, 28 March 2013 (UTC)
Drought Orb's Japanese name
Is it ひあがりだま or ひでりだま? I've seen the former one in a later game, while the latter one seems to be basically Drought's Japanese name and Orb suffix slapped together. Eridanus (talk) 12:21, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
- ja-wiki uses the former for the Drought Orb, and the latter for the Sunny Orb. --Abcboy (talk) 12:45, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
Descriptions that need to be added when PMDRTDX is in the item template
Once RTDX is in the item template, anyone who wants can add these:
- Escape Orb: Using it lets you out of the dungeon. You'll feel a lot safer if you have one. But be careful—it has no effect in some places.
- Health Orb: Using it heals your team's bad statuses and resets their lowered stats. Additionally, your team will also become Healthy.
- One-Shot Orb: Using it defeats all enemies in the same room in a single shot. Sometimes it misses, but using it in a Monster House is really powerful!
- Rare Quality Orb: Using it will make it easier to befriend Pokémon that have a rare quality. The effect continues while you're on the floor you used the orb on.
- Reset Orb: Using it will end the Awakened condition for all enemies and allies on the floor. There are some places where this orb will have no effect, though, so be careful.
- Rollcall Orb: Using it draws all teammates to you.